anyone have the new nexus one fone?

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
any farmers got one of those new google nexus one fones? it beats the hell out of the iphone.

mine will be here soon :)

O

ograskal

lookin into this one as soon as its available on Verizon...Should be this Spring...Also lookin into the Droid...~ogr

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
the droid is dope bro, my bro in law works for verizon and has like 5 phones. he loves his droid but tells me that he still misses his BB tour. Havnt got any info on the nexus one phones expect what i read online logic, but from what iv read its pretty damn steller

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Google Nexus One vs Iphone

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuVyExV8SYo[/youtube]

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
bro the 5.0MP camera is pretty sick.....did it have the auto focus cuz that option is the most important for takin sick detail pics....very impressed with the memory plus how much you can expand it. thats phone is sick, gotta get me one

P

pel929

i was about to go get an iphone, now idk. i think the nexus got it beat

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

anybody know which carriers are supporting this phone? in the u.s

U

Unseen_Garden

Its a sweet looking phone I hope its on a decent carrier in the UK

Aligee

Aligee

does anyone know who makes this phone? i doubt apple has any competition with this i guess we shall see

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
HTC makes the nexus one fone, and fuck i lost mine today only a week old...

R

Rob1

i watched the side by side with both the iphone and nexus and i did not think we would have a phone better then the iphone until apple did it but this phone kicks ass. logic did you have insurance on it? the iphone you cant get ins and it sucks.

Top Bottom