Anyone hear of poppers?

• Thread starter caperfarmer902
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

caperfarmer902

hey guys, im wondering if anyone heard of poppers with a bong, its just a peice of metal hollow arrow cut to about an 1'' and 1'' 1/2.. you put about 1 mm of ciggerate and cut it so its even and in there, then tunr the popper tube into the pile of grounded up weed about 4 or 5 turns untill its pretty packed in, then put it in your bong, lit it and suck hard becuase while your holding your lighter to the popper tube its building smoke up and up and up and boom yuh ppop the popper and you end up sucking all the smoke in one motion all back, holding it in make you littlary black out, but its a huge puff of smoke, 8 or 9 gets you beyond baked.:bongsmi:

heres some photos inorder of how i do my poppers, tell me if you do them too or ever heard of them, i found out about these last newyears at my friends house, now their famous in my town, tell me what you think?
:harvest:

Anyone hear of poppers
Anyone hear of poppers 2
Anyone hear of poppers 3
Anyone hear of poppers 4
Anyone hear of poppers 5
Anyone hear of poppers 6
Anyone hear of poppers 7
Anyone hear of poppers 8
Anyone hear of poppers 9
Anyone hear of poppers 10
Anyone hear of poppers 11
Anyone hear of poppers 12
Anyone hear of poppers 13
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
never heard of this

I think nothing ruins the flavor of good weed like tobacco personally

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

never heard of this

I think nothing ruins the flavor of good weed like tobacco personally

My sentiments exactly. When I traveled to Amsterdam, all the people at the coffee shops thought I was crazy just rolling herb, and no tobacco. Now I know I'm crazy, but do you need to be sane to know good taste?:joint:

-TF

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
My sentiments exactly. When I traveled to Amsterdam, all the people at the coffee shops thought I was crazy just rolling herb, and no tobacco. Now I know I'm crazy, but do you need to be sane to know good taste?:joint:

-TF

lol yeah I really fucked up a few unsuspecting Hollanders when I was over there with my all weed and hash joints

C

caperfarmer902

dont get me wrong folks, thats the way i was showed how to do them, personaly everytime i do my own poppers it all weed, and let me tell yuh, you deffently taste all your weed and get the full effect, no joints are the excate same, all weed no tabbaco, i smoke, but i dont mix my weed with that 99,5% of the time, this was just a prime example you can do these with all weed nd get the same thing, but a better taste..

G

Gartner

Is it weed you have filled or tobacco,
where is the mouth piece,
i use bong, and pipes...

:harvest:

Top Bottom