Anyone heard of abnormal or dd seeds

• Thread starter diesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

diesel

hi all

?I got gifted a few packs of seeds and was wondering if anyone could shed some lite or info.

abnoarmal uv-3 says prhino x bur i think.

endless sky f3 by stjansi

dd seeds degz blueberry x og kush

napalm - lemon balm x black widow

are all of these amatuer seeds ? or is there something i should be excited about ?

peace

BombBP

BombBP

The UV3 is a cross made by Foe20...AbNormal is his collective. I'd be very happy to have those:). Idk about the others.

M

Mr. Whipple

All garbage.

My advice is to give them to me to dispose of. lol

Nice selection youve got there. ABnormal and Foes group crank out some kill stuff.

Good luck with them all.

Whip :banana:

K

kansasgrown

Abnormals prhino was an f4 made by Foe20 of Dr Loads work (gorgeous purple). If anyone knows of how to contact Foe20 drop me a line. I tried an old email I had of his....but I guess it is dead.

N

Nuglover

All garbage.

My advice is to give them to me to dispose of. lol

Nice selection youve got there. ABnormal and Foes group crank out some kill stuff.

Good luck with them all.

Best answer to any question I've heard today. :)

K

Krip Keeper

hi all

?I got gifted a few packs of seeds and was wondering if anyone could shed some lite or info.

abnoarmal uv-3 says prhino x bur i think.

endless sky f3 by stjansi

dd seeds degz blueberry x og kush

napalm - lemon balm x black widow

are all of these amatuer seeds ? or is there something i should be excited about ?

peace

Bannan made the Napalm i think and it is AK47/c99 x Black Widow

Foe20's abnormal made the UV-3 and is part of his ultraviolet series in 2006 or 2007 and is made of Purple Rhino x Blue moon Rocks

:rasta: Foe is at the cabana site if you need him. He also has a help desk at MSC. :rasta:

M

Mr. Whipple

Just finished a run of Dr. Loads Purple Rhino x Jillybean.
Amazing color. Almost unbelievable. Soooooooooooooooooooooo purple. I have never seen a strain sooooooooooo purple.

Fun stuff.

Nuglover - Its an 88 magnum. It goes through schools. lol.

T

tngreen

lucky man, ive drooled over foe20s work for a good long while. get to popping those!

J

Jeffman

diesel ya should be thankfull to your mate for giving ya the opportunity to grow out these fine genetics !! pop the uv3 and the napalm ya will love dem
peace
jeffman

K

kansasgrown

I've been playing with Foe20's Purple Rhino (F4) for about 2 years now and are now working on F6's. Gorgeous purple color. My friends love it, but it has way...way too much couch lock for my likes.

D

diesel

massive respect for the advice guys,.. youve given me alot to think about :P
Im not a couchlock fan, but im happy to have them belive me,. the bluberry x og kush one also interests me but seems to be also heavy on the indica side.
When i get to popping them ill come back to this thread and put a link or even load it here.

peace

T

tngreen

look for the og kush pheno and you will most likely find what you are looking for. itll be the stretchy one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom