anyone heard of chicken fingers kush ?

• Thread starter dirtyglovedank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

i got a branch of a male from a buddy and ive never even heard or seen any medicine or plants of it anyone got some info if possible? he said it was a pure kush plant and says it very good .
i just crossed it with
lemon larry og
whitefire 2 phenos
white urkle
grape stomper
blue dream
chem xxx
pure alien
headband
Chemdog's Sister
pre 98 bubba
la confidential
pineapple express
urkle x head band
should be fun seeing what crazy stuff comes out
got others to cross it with white bubba ,fire bubba ,black water ,sour diesel,rocky mountian high,plushberry
but there are still veggin -thats next round-
any info would be great thanks and hopefully ill have pics of the females i used and have pics of the crosses when grown out

again thanks
DGD

420bliss

420bliss

just got some cherry pie kush and skunk kush buds the other day, its funny i think they are runnin out of names to put in front of kush,

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

this is a old school michigan strain fro what ive been told ..but who knows as long as it taste good and kicks my ass ill be happy. ;-)
dgd

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

just got some cherry pie kush and skunk kush buds the other day, its funny i think they are runnin out of names to put in front of kush,
sounds about right ..lol...or they are puttin kush after everything ...

420bliss

420bliss

this is a old school michigan strain fro what ive been told ..but who knows as long as it taste good and kicks my ass ill be happy. ;-)
dgd

never heard of cf kush, that shit must give you the muchies for chicken fingers or somethin haha. lets us know how it turns out, how did he smell, lol shit that sounds fucked up

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter

Exactly what I was thinking

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

plants have been drying and seeds are poppin out on there own .
some look good dark color and dark stripes .the white fires looked the best so far .will be poppin them soon. do i have to let them dry or shold i pop them asap ???? any help from breeders ?:harvest::rollj:
thanks DGD

F

FruitOfTheLabor

i was told right away is fine.. did u pull out of wet or dry bud.. i was told out of wet bud let dry for 24 hours for better germ rates.. ? but i havent seen any other info on it ..

alligator

alligator

Someone gave you a male branch of something called 'chicken finger kush' and you went and crossed it to 13 strains without ever even trying it or knowing anything about it?
Hope it turns out good for ya...

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

yeah i did
sorry i believe both seed and clone in my garden sir
its like opening a present you dont know what you will get :flower:harvest::rollj:
i found out it is a hindukush from the late 90s
medium yield
piney hashy flavor
and thats why he gave me that branch
i trusted a old hippy friend that has been growing for awhile
cant wait to see the intresting mixes
will be putting aside making room for 1-2 at at time
DGD

Latest posts

Top Bottom