Anyone heard of OCTHC CLONES in GARDEN GROVE?

• Thread starter kweezy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gabriel

Gabriel

Yes. Sir. We have been gone for a while but we are back now. Sorry but we had to close our shop last year. Just getting things back together with a delivery service. We don't have as much strains as we use to but we are getting there. Ordering new seeds every week. We have a new owner. You will start to see more of us in a couple of weeks.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I always question when people sell high value cuts like this one a dime a dozen.

There are people in the world who would pay $20,000 for a true pre-98 BK. Just seems fishy to me is all.

Deffffffinitely not calling shenanigans, I am a sage of many things but strain history and such is not one of them by a long shot. So I could just be flat out wrong :)

I'd definitely be really reserved about the authenticity were it me, though.

OK who would pay $20,000 for Bubba Kush ? Just wondering cause I have the original strain in seed form. It`s very stable and the plants come out almost like they were cloned (except not sexed). Only had one runt in over 2000 seeds germed. These are pre 98 and have been refreshed. PM me if you actually know someone who would pay that much , good as they are I have of reservations.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
OK who would pay $20,000 for Bubba Kush ? Just wondering cause I have the original strain in seed form. It`s very stable and the plants come out almost like they were cloned (except not sexed). Only had one runt in over 2000 seeds germed. These are pre 98 and have been refreshed. PM me if you actually know someone who would pay that much , good as they are I have of reservations.
Oh how I know it`s Pre 98, because I`ve had the bubba from before 1998 ! LOL! It remains one of my favorite all time strains !

Top Bottom