anyone heard of these strains???

• Thread starter 666elsie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

666elsie

I found these claims on BCSEEDS, elephant bud-34% thc,euphoria same range is this so.Boy are those beans expensive!!

I

ismokepot

Expensive doesn't mean better. Just look at "Doggie Nuts" seeds......... Stay with the "Tried and True!

J

John Ditchweed

there is a thread here about it somewhere..... for thta much per seed that shit has to do more then just get me stoned

B

bigleek

This is the place for killer genetics no rip offs just real peps with real plants

H

hoosierdaddy

They are legit!
They come from the PT Barnum school of super selections.
Step right up!

clips

clips

imho the best things in life are free or damn near ,dont fall for hype .

S

shepj

I compared White Widow by various breeders, THC %, Yield, and Price (per 10 seeds). Here is what I got:

BC Seeds:
THC level %: 30+
Yield: 800+g/m2
Price: $110 USD

Black Label Seeds:
THC Level %: 15-20
*Yield: 325-425g
Price: $72.76 USD

Dutch Passion:
THC Level %: 18.9%
Yield: n/a
Price: $133.89 USD

Nirvana:
THC Level %: 15-20
Yield: 325-425g
Price: $27.64 USD

*Yield (Dried grams per square meter in a Sea of Green)

All right, so here is the conclusion, I'll give you the "averages" from the four breeders I selected, and you can compare them to each other.

Avg:
THC Level %: 19.82 (Dutch Passion is almost on the money)
Yield: 460g/m2 (Nirvana or Black Label Seeds is closest here)
Price: $86.10 USD (Black Label Seeds is closest once again)

So when we actually compare these results to what BC Seeds claims, it's not hard to call bullshit.

O

oldhand

ya don't waste your time with that horseshit... i see ograskal has 'the white x pre98bubba' packs up RIGHT NOW... 95 a pack... and I can tell you that you will find females in there that will blow any of that crap completely out of the water... not even on the same level... peace & good luck!

S

shepj

ya don't waste your time with that horseshit... i see ograskal has 'the white x pre98bubba' packs up RIGHT NOW... 95 a pack... and I can tell you that you will find females in there that will blow any of that crap completely out of the water... not even on the same level... peace & good luck!

you could get more high smoking a male of Ograskal's The White x pre'98 bubba than a female of anything by BC Seeds. lol.

L

l33t

shepj,

for the original Widow go only with MrNiceSeedbank. Its renamed to Black Widow now.

Shantibaba (breeder of MNS) still holds the original parents and he offers 18 seeds for around 70euros/92usd.

PS All that about 30%+ THC are just BS/marketing tricks..

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Whats the point of buying seeds from these unknown socalled breeders when we got thcbay with proven genetics and plus you get freebies that would destroy any of these spocalled seed companies with bogus prices and seeds.

B

bigbag

cant believe this topic keeps comin up?BCSEEDS is 1 of the oldest seed scams on the net.unfortunatly alot of the lowest life forms have used BC's rep 4 kind buds 2 rip off unsuspecting folks.they will get whats coming 2 em...soon

Top Bottom