anyone heard of this strain?

• Thread starter growchick421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growchick421

growchick421

I was in Pueblo CO the other week at one of their recreational stores and got a few strains. I forgot which store it was but one of the strains I really enjoyed was called "XXX". I was told that it was a cross of northern lights x white widow x ______. They couldn't remember what the 3rd cross was. Has anyone heard of this strain, and if so where/can it be bought in seed form?

One of the dispensaries I visited also had a strain called the "golden goat". It sounded like it might be a speciality strain just for them, but on the off chance it is not any info on this strain would be appreciated also.

Thanks for any info people might have :D

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I couldn't find much on the XXX, but the GG appears to be outta Kansas and is ISS x (Hawaiian x Romulan). It sounds pretty fugging dank. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

The real Golden Goat is an 11-week sativa-dominant hybrid. It has an awesome citrus flavor that varies from lemon to lime. Lots of folks holding that cut in Colorado. Stanknugzz is right about its origin.
No clue on the triple x, but I know who to call. I'll try to find out.

growchick421

growchick421

Thank you all! The golden goat is way awesome. Holding on to the last little bit I have for a special day. It's great to know the genetics of strains and where they come from.
Altitude- if ur source can help that would be wonderful! The little bit of XXX I got is all smoked up and it was real dank also.

There was/is a strain that has been floating around this area for a while called snow cap. I think it might be about 10+ (?) yrs. Well all the ppl who have this cut is going through the same issues we r, bud size has shrunk (from fist to gold ball), it seems to be a hair sugarier and the smell while growing is fruiter. It's not bad but we would like a new revived cut. Any ideas? I don't know much about the history of Snow Cap, but it's a great heady strain.

Delerium

Delerium

I was in Pueblo CO the other week at one of their recreational stores and got a few strains. I forgot which store it was but one of the strains I really enjoyed was called "XXX". I was told that it was a cross of northern lights x white widow x ______. They couldn't remember what the 3rd cross was. Has anyone heard of this strain, and if so where/can it be bought in seed form?

One of the dispensaries I visited also had a strain called the "golden goat". It sounded like it might be a speciality strain just for them, but on the off chance it is not any info on this strain would be appreciated also.

Thanks for any info people might have :D
xxx won high times cup for best indica last month, one of my buddies friends

funny i just talked to him on the phone last week, i was like he should be haooy, i didn't get to go, pricks

Delerium

Delerium

XXX OG, from parent strains OG Kush and XXX, is a hard-hitting indica that took 1st place in the 2014 Los Angeles Cannabis Cup. Its bulky, conic buds glow with a heavy, white coat of oozing trichomes, emitting earthy, pine, and lemon notes that combine for a sap-like aroma. In small doses, XXX OG induces moderately sedating effects that allow some mental clarity and physical energy. As you increase the dose, the fight against lethargy and couchlock becomes futile. This makes XXX OG an excellent remedy for sleeplessness, and severe cases of nausea and chronic pain may benefit from the potent effects of this indica. With a strain this powerful, dosing with caution is key.

growchick421

growchick421

Thanks Delerium. That sounds like what I had. I looked up this strain but it didn't sound like what I was told was in it. Who knows.o_O
I'd like to find a really good strain of the white widow / northern lights cross. They r 2of my faves.

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
There was an old cut called XXX/Triple X roundabout Humboldt for years...it was a NL/SuperSkunk type hybrid I believe...not the same as the XXX OG from the LA area, obviously.

Golden Goat is a Mr. Dank creation...not sure if he's a member here or not...Stanknugz got the heridity pegged though.

SnowCap is a seed selection from an old med group out of Fort Bragg, CA...selected from a 50 pack of Sensi Seeds Outdoor Mix seeds...circulated en masse almost a decade ago.

growchick421

growchick421

There was an old cut called XXX/Triple X roundabout Humboldt for years...it was a NL/SuperSkunk type hybrid I believe...not the same as the XXX OG from the LA area, obviously.

Golden Goat is a Mr. Dank creation...not sure if he's a member here or not...Stanknugz got the heridity pegged though.

SnowCap is a seed selection from an old med group out of Fort Bragg, CA...selected from a 50 pack of Sensi Seeds Outdoor Mix seeds...circulated en masse almost a decade ago.
Thanks so much!!! :D

N

nightmarecreature

The one that won the Cup in LA was ORGNKIDS XXX OG. It's a nice OG but I prefer his Ghost OG more.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ive had >>>>XXX & XXX OG

The XXX I juss smoked from a club in SF >>> mission & 10th st I think but that bud was way different then the XXX OG I grew yrs later.. the XXX was light green staiva like buds..

The XXX OG was a bubba/master kush type of dank very master kush like

Delerium

Delerium

Haven't had the xxx, minus a bottle, got to sample some xxx og :joyful:

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

golden goat was by redbeard I thought. He brought two cuts here. 1 awesome yeilder thats trich production is ridiculous.(Ive grown it) And one whos buds are larfy and weird. Stack pistils like a mofo and can be pulled at nine for a more sativa dom high.

Last edited:
growchick421

growchick421

Mr. Dank, koodos. One very taisty strain. Sense it is hot in CO, hopefully I will be able to find it easily enough:rolleyes:

silas

silas

Thanks Delerium. That sounds like what I had. I looked up this strain but it didn't sound like what I was told was in it. Who knows.o_O
I'd like to find a really good strain of the white widow / northern lights cross. They r 2of my faves.

The homie 9th Chamber has a cross called Cotton Apple Moss which is NL/WW x Apollo 13
I've not grown it myself but friends have had stellar results.

growchick421

growchick421

The homie 9th Chamber has a cross called Cotton Apple Moss which is NL/WW x Apollo 13
I've not grown it myself but friends have had stellar results.
That is awesome! Do u know if they were from cuttings or seeds??

growchick421

growchick421

IMG 1192
This is Gumbo. She is odd. Anyone grow her b4??

Latest posts

Top Bottom