Anyone Help Me Please

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

so my girls are in light warrior I thought it would be good for them but the seem to be getting very sick I'm thinking it's do to the rain water bc it's been raining a lot so I haven't watered them with reg ph water here's some pics help is much appreciated!! Thanks farmers! PS THE one that's all green on the 2nd node it's not growing in right looks like the leafs are ripping

Anyone help me please
Anyone help me please 2
Anyone help me please 3
Juicebox

Juicebox

Looks overwatered to me dont leave em out in the rain in pots

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

so my girls are in light warrior I thought it would be good for them but the seem to be getting very sick I'm thinking it's do to the rain water bc it's been raining a lot so I haven't watered them with reg ph water here's some pics help is much appreciated!! Thanks farmers! PS THE one that's all green on the 2nd node it's not growing in right looks like the leafs are ripping
Rainwater is highly acidic check your pH.

Juicebox

Juicebox

The brown in the perlite is classic overwater and if its soil ph should not be a issue with rain water....im not a expert but i have grown a few plants outdoors

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Plus if it's out in the rain for a few days with no sunlight that would affect it.

Last edited:
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Thanks guys I'll let them dry out so just keep going with water I shouldn't add any cal mag or BIObizz grow?

Latest posts

Top Bottom