Anyone here of the VX..chem og hybrid?

• Thread starter Tange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tange

whats up.. running a new group of strains that are all in there 3rd week of bloom and they are all amazingly sugary and pungent already.. had some questions on one specificly.. they said at the dispensary i got it from that it was the VX.. said it was a chem og hybrid but it didnt make sense to me... anyone here of it? it is amazing.. just wanted to find out thr real story on it.. for all i know it could be something else.. have not been able to find it thats why im asking..

S

SkyHi

The only thing close to that i have heard of is Swerve's CVK ( Chemdog D x SFV OG)

R

Rabbi

ya, probably Cali Connections - Chem Valley Kush - as skyhi said.

S

saltr

progressive options is vending a vx alongside the cvk; seems like the vx is something different. i'd be very interested if the vx is another caliconnection chem x og cross, but would be surprised as it's not on cc's website, and i haven't heard of it referred to as some of their gear.

T

Tange

thanks alot homies.. appreciated... ill check out ccs website.. i think u guys are right. ya i could not find it anywhere.. not much stuff on the strain guides..

Top Bottom