Anyone in Denver, CO that can recommend legal shops I should visit?

• Thread starter inthegorge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
inthegorge

inthegorge

Since we just got our go ahead with WA state on our legal license to grow and process legal weed it seems to me a very good idea to visit a few legal retail outlets in CO to see what is selling best, packaging ideas, edible ideas etc. I can get pretty cheap air fare to Denver and back and stay in a cheap motel and do public transportation but I wondered is there anyone that could help me know what shops to check out? I am assuming there are some people here that have been to a few or maybe even work at a shop or something? If it would be at all possible to check out a legal grow operation too I would be really grateful but I do not know is such a thing is even possible there or not. Anybody have a moment to give an old lady a heads up on where to check out or point me in the right direction?

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Theres a section of the Denver Post called the Cannabist.. You can get a list of all the rec shops there.

inthegorge

inthegorge

I have a list of every shop in Denver. Wondered if anyone has any input on which might be best to visit if I could only hit a few. It may not even be an issue if any of the photos I have seen are indicative of what most of the shops are like inside. In WA everything will be packaged before it hits the retail stores. They cannot measure anything out here so no "bulk" pot not in individual sealed containers will be sold here. We will be packaging joints, ozs, 1/2 ozs, 1/4 ozs, 1/8 ozs, grams, etc. Does anyone actually prepackage their weed in the retail shops in CO or is is all "how much do you want...let me weigh it out"?

K

kolah

Maggies Farm. They say they grow "organic" (whatever that means nowadays), they grow outdoors and hand trim. Never bought anything from them though,

Top Bottom