anyone in or around the 530

• Thread starter norcal215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
hey in shasta lake city right off the 5 there is a club called 530 collective, these guys are setting the standard and doing things right every strain that they carry has been sent off for dna testing to verify the herritage, what other clubs are doing that in nor cal they also test all vendor products for pesticides and mold....... i honor that that is good bussiness

J

jakew215

i live in the 530. i go to the fcc, medi cali, and river valley. FCC being my favorite.

you work at 530? its in CV right shasta dam blvd...

what cuts do they currently have? any member fees?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
DNA testing to verify heritage? thats a new one on me, never hear of a marijuana strain DNA database so I'm curious what they base the test on...

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
no i dont work for them i have been in there a few times and the owner was telling me about this lab he uses that has compiled a shit load of genetics and can trace the lineage of strains through dna testing the booklet he showed me looked legitimate, and told me for 100 bones and some tissue samples he would send them out for me.........they have about 75 strains on hand in the shop, i am not promoting there co-op just passing what was shown to me, do with it what you will. as for fcc, been alot of shady bussiness in that place but not blasting no one

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i do not work for a collective, and as a independant farmer cloner i have had bad deals from three local co-ops never again will i deal with them vampire capitalists.

joeca1i

joeca1i

thats a bunch of bullchit,dna testing.Maybe thc cbd testing.I also would like to see testing for mildews,and molds,caterpillar shit,and piss.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Hey assholes i didnt post up to see whos dick is fucking bigger i was passing on a conversation i had for an hour with the owner of the 530 collective. so shut your fuck flaps
call them or fax them i dont give a fuck, 530-275-0420

J

jakew215

Hey assholes i didnt post up to see whos dick is fucking bigger i was passing on a conversation i had for an hour with the owner of the 530 collective. so shut your fuck flaps
call them or fax them i dont give a fuck, 530-275-0420

it was a chick right... if not it wasnt the owner bro. i dont think anyone was slammin you man. dont really think that was necassary.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
it was the chick and her husband the owners.

Top Bottom