Anyone in So Cal have a Twister trimmer for rent?

• Thread starter bobbybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bobbybrown

I'm looking to try out the twister trimmer for one day before i purchase one. The rental companies charge $1k per day and the place is 5 hours north of San Francisco...so logistically, it doesn't work out.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Cal west in riverside has one for rent

Id imagine alot of hydro stores have access to them, call around in your area

Your going to have to pay a grip no matter what, but cheaper than paying trimmers

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

If you have the coin daisy chain the twisters together, they are made to be connected so not a big deal. I have has the pleasure of using most trimmers out there and the one I love the best is the Trimpro Rotor, it does such a great job. I put a Speedster controller on the top rotor so I can slow it down, great improvement.

Having sold many trimmers, about 50 so far this year I find it's all about expectations and proper setup. I have customers come back and say the trimmer they have is crap, so I say I'll come and set it up but if your happy that's 1/4 of your best thank you. I go out and see what they are doing and reset the deck and blades and sped and show they what to do, I only one did not get my 1/4lb and the guys old lady came in and told me he just hates to be wrong. You just need to get the right trimmer for the job.

Some trimmers you should remove the fan leaves first, some just use a stripper and toss in. Each machine has it's sweet spot.

Some are better than others for outdoor and same for indoor. Go online and check the videos out and ask around.

I hate trimming and people are so fussy now days, I just use the machine and than have great trimmings for oil.

mr roboto

mr roboto

Ive seen it advertised for rent on craigslist from in long beach area I think.

mr roboto

mr roboto

actually I just checked and couldnt find it but I am sure I saw it advertised in the long beach area for rent. Just keep your eyes peeled

E

Elementalas

I'm looking to try out the twister trimmer for one day before i purchase one. The rental companies charge $1k per day and the place is 5 hours north of San Francisco...so logistically, it doesn't work out.
My company has a twister t2 that was rented out for less than 5 days total and is completely dealer refurbished with a brand new self sharpening blade and tumbler. It still has 20 months left under the manufacturers 2 year warranty. We are asking $9500, but are willing to take offers if your still looking to pick up a twister. Anyone interested, just message me.

KevinGatz11

KevinGatz11

dont even go with twister, big waste of time.... i rent a centurion from boldly grow in pasadena. do some googling online, they are way better then twister by a long shot man

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Trim pro rotor is utter GARBAGE!!!!! My 19" hand crank salad bowl type blows the TPR out of the water. Horrible results with the TPR. I wouldn't use one if you gave it to me for free.

B

Burned Haze

dont even go with twister, big waste of time.... i rent a centurion from boldly grow in pasadena. do some googling online, they are way better then twister by a long shot man

Not entirely true: The Last 5+ years I've ran 10+ different auto trimmers (dry & wet) & Twister was my favorite for greenhouse/outdoors as long as you have a crew of 2-3 and remove leafs first and then you can do 2-10 LB per hour (I own a T4)

Every season I get hired to operate a friends centurion when rest of crew is hand trimming all fan leafs, I did like the nylon wheel compared to the T4's ( smaller), Besides that T4 is ultra quiet , productive & overall quality of machine is bomb.

Since I use the dry-tumbler on my T4 now, I do wish I could compare/compete it against the "ultra trimmer" since from the video's and reviews. Sounds Awesome & maybe i can find someone ;) !

KevinGatz11

KevinGatz11

Not entirely true: The Last 5+ years I've ran 10+ different auto trimmers (dry & wet) & Twister was my favorite for greenhouse/outdoors as long as you have a crew of 2-3 and remove leafs first and then you can do 2-10 LB per hour (I own a T4)

Every season I get hired to operate a friends centurion when rest of crew is hand trimming all fan leafs, I did like the nylon wheel compared to the T4's ( smaller), Besides that T4 is ultra quiet , productive & overall quality of machine is bomb.

Since I use the dry-tumbler on my T4 now, I do wish I could compare/compete it against the "ultra trimmer" since from the video's and reviews. Sounds Awesome & maybe i can find someone ;) !

Yah I have used both as well, the reason I like the centurion better is because their tumblers are non stick, which is huge for not ripping off the goodness while its tumbling haha each machine has its pros and cons, for me i need somehting that will trim big and quick and they beat twister there! both great machines.

Top Bottom