Anyone In The Uk

• Thread starter Mattbradbury
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Northernpop

Northernpop

Good to hear. Great worldwide community !!

I grow organically for personal use, usually four in 20 litre pots, under Scrog.

Some USA products aren't available here, but some things are cheap, especially with the neighbouring Dutch only a ferry trip away !!

Mattbradbury

Mattbradbury

Come back to find have some brit's about nice little bit of news to see :)
Am a personal grower using b.a.c hydro nutes perl/vermiculite hempy fought would see how many of us over here are on here, have to get a little local thread going fund cultivators over here for love n not money the best bread

Northernpop

Northernpop

I've used a few. Started with fox farm (not organic) and biobizz, but I've settled on ionic by growth technology, soil grow and bloom. Also their P:K boost. All complete as can be, and organic, and ph balanced. I add neem fertiliser/meal and ecothrive charge when mixing my compost. I use seaweed, blackstrap molasses, and biosilicon too. Strongly recommended throughout IMO.

I'm going to transplant with Mycos, since my local hydro store gave me some to try. It's mycorrhizal amendment that improves root growth and exchange, like voodoo juice from Advanced nutrients.

What are you using pal?

Happy growing !!

Mattbradbury

Mattbradbury

I was using what you are and no different mate then went first step hydro (hempy) now use the bac root and bloom stim there a+b and f1 pk boost am trien to keep it as simple as poss bein hydro don't want to smash um with nutes I ra rely go over 1.4 and doubled yield from soil to hempy

Northernpop

Northernpop

Hmmm, that would be a big step for me, but I've just looked into hempy grows, and it looks so simple and cheap I'd be stupid not to consider it next grow. I've just got my soil, nutes, and amendments locked down too !!

What lights are you using? I'm growing under cheap LED's without issues ATM, but would like to build my own cob setup soon.

Mattbradbury

Mattbradbury

Ph pen and ec truncheon simplementation nutes and this website I don't think it's possible to mess up its when love is swapped for money troubles come into play. Doing every three weeks I use t5 mum n clones mh and cfl together for pre veg and veg then dual spec day1 to week then hps for the rest only use small lights if heat is a issue try work with what's economical but never sacrifice

Northernpop

Northernpop

I've never used them. I'm a gardener, so I tend to let the plants tell me how they are. Guess I'll just adapt. Will definitely look into this in detail though.

I love this community !!

G

gareth197979

yeh got a proper brit thread going on here lol , i grow in 1 meter rockwool slabs and its only my second go , so if any one here has any advice or have tried this before would be great to know

Top Bottom