Anyone In The Uk

• Thread starter Mattbradbury
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gareth197979

I put a like but not for the fact people in some parts of the world are still victimised for a little herb. I made a joke but its not funny really :-(
Laws need to be changed here in the uk , need it legalised like the U,S

Northernpop

Northernpop

It's a no brainer for me. I happily pay my vat (tax) on compost and notes etc.. (tax).Why is booze and Tabaco legal, and a plant not? Could make so much in tax for research and treatment. Years ago it was compulsory to grow hemp in England. Guess they hadn't created the NL#5 strain then !!

You have to live on your toes, trying to be a few steps ahead. You should never get complacent. But if it's personal use you won't get a custodial, unless you've already introduced yourself to the law, or greed. If you've done a crime, don't do a crime.

Happy growing !!

Northernpop

Northernpop

Ph pen and ec truncheon simplementation nutes and this website I don't think it's possible to mess up its when love is swapped for money troubles come into play. Doing every three weeks I use t5 mum n clones mh and cfl together for pre veg and veg then dual spec day1 to week then hps for the rest only use small lights if heat is a issue try work with what's economical but never sacrifice

Hey Matt, which kit shall I buy? Digital ph + TDS Meter, or Digital ph and EC Meter? The EC is slightly more expensive.

Cheers.

dan1989

dan1989

S l400
Hey Matt, which kit shall I buy? Digital ph + TDS Meter, or Digital ph and EC Meter? The EC is slightly more expensive.

Cheers.

Can't go wrong with 'essentials' PH pen and EC meter. Yeah they come separately but one touch calibration, never let me down. Not to say there's no others but it's what I use and never failed. Only had to recalibrate the PH pen once this grow. Got EC pen halfway through but done the job.

Northernpop

Northernpop

View attachment 771307

Can't go wrong with 'essentials' PH pen and EC meter. Yeah they come separately but one touch calibration, never let me down. Not to say there's no others but it's what I use and never failed. Only had to recalibrate the PH pen once this grow. Got EC pen halfway through but done the job.

Cheers Dan, I grow organically so never needed them before. How often and easy are they to recalibrate?

Cheers pal !!

Mattbradbury

Mattbradbury

Entails ph pen and bluelab truncheon as then it's there for life ;) bottle of ph 7 cheap bottle of ec 2. Cheap and your set for a while dip each in says what the bottles says sweet once every 3 4 weeks and you'll be on top I'm rather over the top with what I do but then the product pays of just one thing to keep simple is the nutes bro spend as much as ya can on enviro if youve dialed the grow side in peace brother

Northernpop

Northernpop

Cheers guys !! Sorry didn't see matts post. Lol.

Happy growing. I've got some hempy reading to do !!

Top Bottom