Anyone In The Uk

• Thread starter Mattbradbury
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Northernpop

Northernpop

Has anyone used the wilma v2 dripper thinking of using it for my first grow or should i stick to soil for the first attempt

Hi Hawkeye, I'd say soil is the most straight forward. And, if you're growing for the first time, I'd recommend you start, and spend the first few grows dialing the room in.

Just my thoughts.... coco does produces more yield in general, though. I'm thinking of a hempy grow next but I can't keep my water cool enough.

Happy growing !!

G

gareth197979

Has anyone used the wilma v2 dripper thinking of using it for my first grow or should i stick to soil for the first attempt
i used one before there pretty good just make sure water reservoir is always clean and no crap init , i changed to 1 meter rockwool slabs now though just easy'r for me ,

Northernpop

Northernpop

Hey guys,

As an update, My white widow x big bud strains have all turned hermie !! Nightmare. Just one week off flip, so god knows what pissed them off. I've heard this strain hermies though.

I'm gutted, and six weeks behind. Never mind, better jump onto seedsman and get picking !!

Peace out !!

G

gareth197979

Hey guys,

As an update, My white widow x big bud strains have all turned hermie !! Nightmare. Just one week off flip, so god knows what pissed them off. I've heard this strain hermies though.

I'm gutted, and six weeks behind. Never mind, better jump onto seedsman and get picking !!

Peace out !!
Ahhh dude that sucks , hope you get some good seeds mate and grow a killer plant , good luck brother

Mattbradbury

Mattbradbury

Feel for you brother :( breaks me more knowing its classed as crime to send clones sounds like the only criminals are the ones not allowing us to help each other i was brought up with morals sharing's caring so why they fuck that was the case I do not no anyone wanna justify it to me would be appreciated keep us updated on your next lot brother

Northernpop

Northernpop

Cheers for that Matt. It baffles me that alcohol and tobacco are legal, despite the health risks, but you can't grow a few plants to help you relax (oh, lavender is allowed). However....

Sweet result. Seedsman are letting me pick any 5 of their seedsman seeds for instant free dispatch. That's despite popping being no no in uk. So I've requested C99 x Bluberry, and they should arrive in a few days.

I'd recommend seedsman, they are an excellent outfit.

Happy gardener !!

daemion72

daemion72

So i am new to the site..Hiya..I am starting to grow my own medical smoke...well trying to...i have alot of disbilities from a work accident and need to get off these poison scripts the Doctor gives me. Now i was going to orde seeds and start a grow, the simplest the best as my hands and elbows are not the best....Someone mntioned to me last night that you can order already potted plants, so all i then do is feed and look after them...is this true or is he taking the pee.... Thanks in advance for any replies

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yes u can buy clones but in the uk you cant just nip down the local dispencary and buy a few clones.u need to find someone with em first.in my opinion your better starting with seeds.feminised seeds.cheap and easy ones.i started with northern lights,skunk and a strain called grapefruit from female seeds .nl.the have good fems at rock bottom prices that are perfect for a newbie.also with medium keep it simple.i like canna pro+ but its a little pricey so maybe go for the cheaper canna terra and get some bio bizz nutes.
All fairly cheap stuff and all will make your first grow as easy as its possible to get it.

daemion72

daemion72

Wow thanks that's great woukd you mind I boxing me so I can ask some questions

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Hey guys,

Peace out !!
Is that the female seeds ww x bb?i never ran that one but i ran theyr northern lights,grapefruit,skunk special,ice and cinnamon and not one hermed.the ice NL and grapefruit were the ones that stood out easy to grow and a nice dank smoke.
They do a super ice grapefruit now that i think would be a nice one to grow

Clephane1

Clephane1

hello UK people. Just to say I’ve started up an organic nutrient company called Living Soils. We mix dry natural ingredients to order and package in plastic free pouches. Website is here: livingsoilsfertiliser.com. If interested I would be happy to send some samples out. Let me know!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

hello UK people. Just to say I’ve started up an organic nutrient company called Living Soils. We mix dry natural ingredients to order and package in plastic free pouches. Website is here: livingsoilsfertiliser.com. If interested I would be happy to send some samples out. Let me know!
Sounds good.i'll keep u in mind next time I'm looking for soil.the UK needs something like this and has done for ages.i'm paying around £15/20 on 50l bags of plant majic or canna terra.

Clephane1

Clephane1

Sounds good.i'll keep u in mind next time I'm looking for soil.the UK needs something like this and has done for ages.i'm paying around £15/20 on 50l bags of plant majic or canna terra.
Thanks mate - we sell made to order organic soil fertiliser - these are top dressings and have been designed for each stage in the plant's lifecycle - PM me if you want a sample, and where we can send this to - would really appreciate the feedback.

Latest posts

Top Bottom