anyone interested in a blue geezus male/female ?

• Thread starter jiggaboojones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

. they seem to be out of stock everywhere. idk just putting it out there . hope this doesn't offend .

Natural

Natural

You should make some F2's..man they smelled great..I regret killing them off. I just had to make room for something else.
I stick the male in with everything else then I bloom him in a little box with a cfl..when he starts putting it out..I have a flowering clone ready to get jiggy with him...then I wait 24 hrs and spay/mist the female and she goes back into the flower room to make seed. The bag or paintbrush method works well too.

jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

yea I am def making some seed of em . I haven't been able to see them al the way through yet either cuz of this or that . def a decent lineage tho .

Natural

Natural

yea I am def making some seed of em . I haven't been able to see them al the way through yet either cuz of this or that . def a decent lineage tho .
All mine had that blueberry astringent smell..totally addictive...did you find any Empress phenos?

jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

I haven't been able to complete a cycle with em yet . something always happened . popped my last seeds n have two plants one male one female . using them as parents for a few runs at least so I don't have to spend money on seeds yet. so between those n I have blueberry starting from seed now too . I will see what happens . how fast on average was tha blue geez ? 60 or 80 days would you say ?

madmaster420

madmaster420

I haven't been able to complete a cycle with em yet . something always happened . popped my last seeds n have two plants one male one female . using them as parents for a few runs at least so I don't have to spend money on seeds yet. so between those n I have blueberry starting from seed now too . I will see what happens . how fast on average was tha blue geez ? 60 or 80 days would you say ?
Hey do any of you guys ever save/trade pollen ?

Natural

Natural

Killed off my seedlings..so I never ran them...hate saying that outloud.
My guess is they would run 9 weeks for the BC phenos and the Empress might go 9-10.
Ever notice males root quicker?

jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

all depends i guess . i usually use a clone bucket n they all root in about three days . i have however rooted male cuttings in standing water while flowering thwm for pollen at the same time .

jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

crazy to me how many people haver had blue geez seeds n how few have actually grown them out .lol

Top Bottom