Anyone Know About West Coast Dog Or Dog?

• Thread starter Khaosgardenz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

I have heard story's of this cut called dog but never seen it until what i believe to be recently. Found in a new friend of mines garden, got a shot of it in late flower couple days from harvest thought id share it and see if I can find anymore information about this. If you know anything please chime in even if its just a tiny piece to the puzzle every piece helps :) thanks Farmers
Anyone know about west coast dog or dog

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

So after digging through as many west coast dog shots I could.find I do not think this is west coast dog were looking at however. It does share a resemblence to Chemdog #4 but also with a slight variance. The Chemdog #4 is the closest looking to it and interestingly the chem dawg story claims the Chemdog #4 is the closest resemblance to the original bag they got. Which makes me wonder even more because this cut of Dog has been around the southern Oregon/ northern California area for a long time!

It also came from someone who was very into the cannabis scene all the way from the 70s till current. She recently moved to Hawaii to retire basically and just enjoy the remainder of her life. Before she left she gifted my Friend down in southern Oregon Several of Her Clone Only cuts to preserve. Dog was one of those cuts and she just took her seed stock with her of all her crosses she had made over the years!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Rumor has it that all these ogeez,chems and old big name strains that have a murky past all come from one geezer called frank gigax or sumthin.rumor has it this guy grew out THOUSANDS of seedlings at a time to make his selections from to make sure he TRUELY did get the very best of the best phenos out a line and that it was one of his cuts that got named "dog bud".
no idea if its true.well i know that a guy called frank gigax done huge underground grows and breeding work but no clue if he really is the guy the dog bud came from.

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Rumor has it that all these ogeez,chems and old big name strains that have a murky past all come from one geezer called frank gigax or sumthin.rumor has it this guy grew out THOUSANDS of seedlings at a time to make his selections from to make sure he TRUELY did get the very best of the best phenos out a line and that it was one of his cuts that got named "dog bud".
no idea if its true.well i know that a guy called frank gigax done huge underground grows and breeding work but no clue if he really is the guy the dog bud came from.
See that's interesting you bring that up cuz this lady used to work with Frank gegax back in the day she said, part of one of the reasons I dove into this quest for puzzle pieces cuz there's some very interesting circumstances surrounding the cut, the history that came with cut as well as the history of her in the cannabis scene. Currently my friend is holding the cut of Dog he got from her before she left. He is harvesting her in just a few days and when she's done I'm gonna get to sample her. Thanks for your response :) every little piece helps :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

See that's interesting you bring that up cuz this lady used to work with Frank gegax back in the day she said, part of one of the reasons I dove into this quest for puzzle pieces cuz there's some very interesting circumstances surrounding the cut, the history that came with cut as well as the history of her in the cannabis scene. Currently my friend is holding the cut of Dog he got from her before she left. He is harvesting her in just a few days and when she's done I'm gonna get to sample her. Thanks for your response :) every little piece helps :)
That was just a summery of the story.the whole story can be found with a google search.
The guys originally involved in the chem dogg story say the dog cut no longer exists but they cant say that for a certainty.

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

That was just a summery of the story.the whole story can be found with a google search.
The guys originally involved in the chem dogg story say the dog cut no longer exists but they cant say that for a certainty.

This lady would have had it since back in the day like I said she had been involved with the cannabis scene since the 70s and shes just now retiring. Just happened to be one of the lucky people to be gifted cuttings of several of her clone only strains before she left. Whatever the case we will preserve them and be grateful they made it into our hands :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

This lady would have had it since back in the day like I said she had been involved with the cannabis scene since the 70s and shes just now retiring. Just happened to be one of the lucky people to be gifted cuttings of several of her clone only strains before she left. Whatever the case we will preserve them and be grateful they made it into our hands :)
Well i hope they are those special cuts.its always a shame wen something special becomes so rare that its considered extinct.kinda like rks,atf ect.the only person iv ever seen with CONFIRMED LEGIT cuts of atf or rks is bodhi but that guy has it all.i tell u id love the oppertunity to do a "super market sweep" of bodhis mom room with a bucket o water a scalpel and a pack o tags with a pen to mark all the cuts id take.
sorry i got a little side tracked there

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Well i hope they are those special cuts.its always a shame wen something special becomes so rare that its considered extinct.kinda like rks,atf ect.the only person iv ever seen with CONFIRMED LEGIT cuts of atf or rks is bodhi but that guy has it all.i tell u id love the oppertunity to do a "super market sweep" of bodhis mom room with a bucket o water a scalpel and a pack o tags with a pen to mark all the cuts id take.
sorry i got a little side tracked there

Hahaha well remember brothers Grimm is coming back idk if you ever bought there seeds in the past but there about to show people what's up with some serious genetics this year. Pretty excited to have them back in the scene and remaking some solid classics :) but yeah hopefully we can find out more about this Dog strain or dog bud whatever it is its definitely got my Interest

bsb

bsb

I would give my left nut to find the "trinity" again. The rks menthol pine one....for sure? But as with all legend or rare cuts, I think it is a myth and doesnt' exsist anymore.

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

I would give my left nut to find the "trinity" again. The rks menthol pine one....for sure? But as with all legend or rare cuts, I think it is a myth and doesnt' exsist anymore.
Hahaha I feel ya buddy I want trinity as well and trust me she's not a myth or extinct she very much real and very much alive in oregon for sure :) was only two years ago since I last smoked some trinity the folks who grow it are hard to get a hold of people there really busy but I know I have another friend with it as well its around just in very few gardens and it's not currently in my possession but she's one I definitely love and would swoop a cut of :)

bsb

bsb

that is great news man! it was around here a few yrs. back but now it is a myth. lionheart had the cut, but not anymore...boo hiss...LOL...another one is the Piney romulan of a few yrs. back.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Hahaha well remember brothers Grimm is coming back idk if you ever bought there seeds in the past but there about to show people what's up with some serious genetics this year. Pretty excited to have them back in the scene and remaking some solid classics :) but yeah hopefully we can find out more about this Dog strain or dog bud whatever it is its definitely got my Interest
Yeah i heard that a while back.mr ..whatever his name was is getting back in the game.he,s the guy that brought us cindy 99,appollo ect.thats how i heard about it-bodhi,who im a huge fan of said he was going to stop working the appollo lines outta respect for this guy getting back in the game.

Top Bottom