Anyone know any G pen mods???

• Thread starter mr roboto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr roboto

mr roboto

I basically use it just for wax from a local dispensory but seem to lose a lot of wax from the wick. I heard you can cut it off, is that true? can I cut the whole thing out? also melted wax seems to shoot through the mouth piece at times, is there a way to prevent this? any other mods out there?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I basically use it just for wax from a local dispensory but seem to lose a lot of wax from the wick. I heard you can cut it off, is that true? can I cut the whole thing out? also melted wax seems to shoot through the mouth piece at times, is there a way to prevent this? any other mods out there?

Good question. Not gonna lie there is a whole lot of mods out there but it's all gibberish to me. I would like to know this also.

SmokeS

SmokeS

I've had my G pen for about a year now. I use mostly wax so I took out the wick because i didn't like the taste. I cut off one side and pulled it out the opposite side while holding the heat element with the G tool. I got a couple of g tanks and try and keep them separated by type of oil. I have another one that I cut off only enough wick to pass the ceramic a little bit. That one I use for the gooey stuff. I found out that the technique of how long you hold the button and the angle of the pen effect the flavor and leaking in your mouth. For wax I like to hold the pen slightly down when the wax is solid and as it heats up raise the pen up then back down so it doesn't drip in your mouth. I start to drag and hold the trigger firmly for 5 seconds and release. repeat, keeping the rhythm gets harder as the meds take effect. The newest trick I've learned is taking off the mouth piece and sticking the pen in my oil dome on my bong. It is awesome and a lot denser vapes then I thought. I would recommend it to anyone. Peace-

Graywolf

Graywolf

We pull the wick out to use carboxylic acid forms, and leave it in to use decarboxcylated oil.

Space Cab

Space Cab

G pen is ok for being inconspicious but recently switched to Great lakes vaporizer and its great

Top Bottom