Anyone Know Linnette Carriere? best Marijuana chef ever...

• Thread starter wpg_breeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wpg_breeder

shes on the cover of cannabis culture Nov/Dec 06' Shes a weed chef and a friend of mines older sister shes got some wicked recipes... look up her christmas time recipes> Lux's Noel Haute Cuisine

S

Steve Zissou

ill say this, ive eaten cannabis treats all around the world, absolutely nothing compares to Alphakronik and his fiances medibles. subcool and mzjill can also vouch for that, id be interested to get some of her recipe's and give them to alpha and wife to see how delicious they are.:yes

my birthday cake made by alpha and wife, was about 14+grams of bubblehash in a lemon cake with canna-icing and a 3.5 gram mushroom under my name....i almost cried it was so beautiful, then i ate it lol:rock

W

wpg_breeder

def. my friend!!!! ill have her email me a few of her recipes and ill post them!!! she speciallizes in thc infusion and her deserts are out of this world!

D

drpressure600

ha ha . .

. . ''my god'' she sounds like the type of girl i wanna marry, thats if shes as gud as a chef as u say, tell her i can have the wedding organised for next week if she wants ok ha ha, she sounds like a god send . .

p.s, if shes married already can i even try some of her food, 'plz' . .

W

wpg_breeder

ya dude im getting the recipes! check out the cannabis culture nov/dec 2006 cover theres a big story about her! shes a blonde THC goddess

D

drpressure600

ya dude im getting the recipes! check out the cannabis culture nov/dec 2006 cover theres a big story about her! shes a blonde THC goddess

i don't know 'cannabis culture' mag, i'd like to check it out, also i'll have to look at recipes, is there pics up anywhere of them prepared . .

i'll tell ya what recipe i loved when i was a kid 'wpg', hash yogurts, my friends & i used to put that much soap bar into them we'd be gone for to days ha ha . .

S

Stackin Paper

Butterscotch angel delight with soap bar man was the lick, too old for all that business now, lol.

D

drpressure600

Butterscotch angel delight with soap bar man was the lick, too old for all that business now, lol.

i hear wat your saying stackin, it's a heavy trip if u put to much on the spoon, i remember making one for a friend of mine, i put in 3 & half grams of soap bar into it, burned it up slowly & mixed it into a nice danone yogurt, fuck man he was gone 4 two dats solid, just sitting there spaced out, everyone was just coming into the house laughing & shit, those were the days alrite ha ha . .

Top Bottom