Anyone know much of the strain "Bling"?

• Thread starter Nor_Cal_Hydro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nor_Cal_Hydro

I was wondering if anyone here knows anything on the strain called 'Bling'? It was in a High Times magazine as a big popular strain on the east coast. It was a cross between White Widow and Cinderella 99. High Times dedicated 3 full pages on talking about this strain. It looked pretty dope in the pictures they showed on there. Just wondering if anyone has grown it or knows anything on it since it was supposedly super popular on the east.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Never heard of it.....and knowing HighTimes they probably used a fake image.....

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

From what i saw in those pictures the Bling looked a lot like afgooey to me.

N

Nor_Cal_Hydro

lol THC Farmer should have its own mag! How cool would that be. So I guess it really wasn't that popular lol as they said it was.

D

Dubwobble

Bling—a cross between Legends’ Ultimate Indica and an unknown White Widow strain from Colorado made by a grower named Monk.

I used to see it in clubs a couple years back (around the same time that Champagne was popular)

N

Nor_Cal_Hydro

Bling—a cross between Legends’ Ultimate Indica and an unknown White Widow strain from Colorado made by a grower named Monk.

Yeah that's right! I thought the cross was with C99, but you're right. I know the white widow cut came from colorado. And the growers name was Monk.

Dubwobble, did you ever smoke it? Do you know if it was any good?

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

It smells like fermenting chicken poop, strong ammonia odor. I know a buddy who's got it, but I didn't really care for it. He said "it's the bling, like in the movie wedding crashers!" I personaly don't like the strong ammonia, poopy odor, but some people love it. He said it was really good so I'll take his word for it. I didn't smoke it because of the horrific smell. It looked white widow like, but just a little more leafy. nice dense buds and it yielded above average. I think it took around 60 days.

G

ganjherbsmoke

i saw it in a disp here in boulder once
pretty expensive it looked pretty nice but
not worth what they wanted for sure

H

haze89

Used to see a lot of that stuff around here, a friend of mine used to sell it but thought the name was shit so he was always calling it something different. Only his close circle of friends knew what it was but it was fire.

N

Nor_Cal_Hydro

I love that movie. Just like Dante, I was thinking of getting a Lion to protect my dank! Hahaha!

G

Greenmachine

DA Bling

just finsihed a round....and as you can tell by my typing.... just tested some too. Pretty good stuff, stoney, blurry vision.... the works. If you are in the boulder area... might start popping up at a place called top shelf... ENJOY!!

R

Reavers

Bling Bud

Here are a few photos of the bling bud. It does have a light ammonia smell.
http://i70.invalid.com/albums/i104/sevenwest/Photo29.jpg
http://i70.invalid.com/albums/i104/sevenwest/Photo28.jpg

Top Bottom