Anyone Know Of Dwd?

• Thread starter Renseller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Renseller

Renseller

A buddy of mine picked these up at the Cup in Denver. Anyone have info on these guys? Can't seem to find anything online or on the forums.
He wants me to grow these for him, but I want to do proper research before I pop anything.

Any pics and links would be greatly appreciated!

Anyone know of dwd

Renseller

Renseller

HiPlainDrftr

HiPlainDrftr

Ran the ssh x white, tang x white, sour d x white...

Found a sourD x white pheno consistently testing around 29% THC
Found a ssh x white pheno testing 28%

Flavors are great as well.
Would like to try the OG white crosses next.

Renseller

Renseller

Ran the ssh x white, tang x white, sour d x white...

Found a sourD x white pheno consistently testing around 29% THC
Found a ssh x white pheno testing 28%

Flavors are great as well.
Would like to try the OG white crosses next.

Sounds incredible...got test results?

Renseller

Renseller

Please everyone, don't hesitate to flaunt your DWD pics. I'm very interested to see how these genetics grow out! :)

HiPlainDrftr

HiPlainDrftr

Mind if I ask how many beans you had to germinate before catching that one? 29% is a genetic jackpot as far as I'm concerned!
Was gifted 2 beans, potency was way up there on both, the most noticeable variations were in smell and structure. Medium yield.

Sounds incredible...got test results?
Not mine to post unfortunately. PM me if you need more info. Pics coming soon!

CageyBee

CageyBee

A buddy of mine picked these up at the Cup in Denver. Anyone have info on these guys? Can't seem to find anything online or on the forums.
He wants me to grow these for him, but I want to do proper research before I pop anything.

Any pics and links would be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 504885

Not to sound too bad but you havent heard of him because he made those beans like 3-4 years ago and is trying to sell them now for some reason. Kind of a weird deal if you ask me. Guess he didnt have anyone else to hand them out to for free.
Im sure there are fire in those as any white x will be pretty nice. Sure youll find some killer stuff
Couple things though...first of all misspelling "feminized" on packaging is super rookie and listing the pollen donor first is wrong. Those xs should be listed Banner x white and ecsd x white....super rookie again. Shame what has come of the seed(y) biz. Such bad info, ethics and technique going on anymore

Renseller

Renseller

Not to sound too bad but you havent heard of him because he made those beans like 3-4 years ago and is trying to sell them now for some reason. Kind of a weird deal if you ask me. Guess he didnt have anyone else to hand them out to for free.
Im sure there are fire in those as any white x will be pretty nice. Sure youll find some killer stuff
Couple things though...first of all misspelling "feminized" on packaging is super rookie and listing the pollen donor first is wrong. Those xs should be listed Banner x white and ecsd x white....super rookie again. Shame what has come of the seed(y) biz. Such bad info, ethics and technique going on anymore

Interesting Cagey...might I ask how you heard of him selling old beans? I find it suspicious that there's no real info online about these crosses, as well as the rookie spelling errors. Still on the fence as to if I want to waste my time with these...I have many other seeds that could be more worthwhile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom