anyone know what’s wrong with my plant

• Thread starter josh23991
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
josh23991

josh23991

been on low nutes put Dolomite lime in the soil air flow was not to good but moved to flower tent now so has better air flow not gone to heavy on the cal mag as I put in dolomite lime nute line is bio bizz this rh about 50 temp around 25 26 my cal mag also has small amount of nitrogen init and the leaves are so dark already so scared to use alot

Anyone know whats wrong with my plant
Anyone know whats wrong with my plant 2
Anyone know whats wrong with my plant 3
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Not sure but I think you've got a fungus issue, get some more input but I've dealt with fungus quite a bit a few years ago

20200326 191309

For fungus I use Bondine (sp) copper fungicide with great results, plus more air flow, reducing humidity & all that will help, I've also heard sulfur spray works well but I've never used it but I do burn sulfur

If you have nothing else you can use a tablespoon of baking soda to a gallon of water but I didn't have great luck with it

Ps. Don't Spray it directly under the lights I take mine out and spray them and let them sit for half an hour or so and Don't Spray just before dark, you don't want all that moisture at dark, even though you're using some type of a fungicide or baking soda at least that's how I do it

Last edited:
josh23991

josh23991

Not sure but I think you've got a fungus issue, get some more input but I've dealt with fungus quite a bit a few years ago

View attachment 954385

For fungus I use Bondine (sp) copper fungicide with great results, plus more air flow, reducing humidity & all that will help, I've also heard sulfur spray works well but I've never used it but I do burn sulfur

If you have nothing else you can use a tablespoon of baking soda to a gallon of water but I didn't have great luck with it

Ps. Don't Spray it directly under the lights I take mine out and spray them and let them sit for half an hour or so and Don't Spray just before dark, you don't want all that moisture at dark, even though you're using some type of a fungicide or baking soda at least that's how I do it
thanks for your input do you think it can resolve itself now I’ve moved it to my grow room has loads of airflow in there and gets low humidity don’t fancy spraying it as it’s in flower I guess my next buy is a fan to go in my cupboard where I let them veg it can get very humid and stagnant in there.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

thanks for your input do you think it can resolve itself now I’ve moved it to my grow room has loads of airflow in there and gets low humidity don’t fancy spraying it as it’s in flower I guess my next buy is a fan to go in my cupboard where I let them veg it can get very humid and stagnant in there.
No, it will not resolve itself it has to be treated! The copper spray will knock it right down I've heard the Sulphur Works equally as well but I haven't used it I had next to no luck with the baking soda but either way you've got to deal with it, get some more input make sure that's what it is but I'm pretty sure it is

Latest posts

Top Bottom