Anyone Know What Sex This Plant Is? First Time Growing I Cant Tell

• Thread starter bluewind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bluewind

bluewind

hey so my plant is starting to develop multiple sac looking things on the upper nodes, i'm not sure if I managed to put it into flower somehow by oversleeping when I was supposed to turn the lights on, so it had a day or two of 8+ hours of darkness, here are the pics, sorry for the bad quality but you can somewhat see multiple mini sacs growing, whatcha think?

Anyone know what sex this plant is first time growing i cant tell
Anyone know what sex this plant is first time growing i cant tell 2
Anyone know what sex this plant is first time growing i cant tell 3
bluewind

bluewind

That's a male.
rip. time to uproot the bitch and see how much it grew within that time for my notes lol.

edit: two days after transplanting , the root structure completely filled up the 1 gallon pot, coming from a solo cup. will need to use a bigger pot next transplant lol.
this plant was also started in soil and placed in coco for transplant

Last edited:
madgrower

madgrower

rip. time to uproot the bitch and see how much it grew within that time for my notes lol.

edit: two days after transplanting , the root structure completely filled up the 1 gallon pot, coming from a solo cup. will need to use a bigger pot next transplant lol.
this plant was also started in soil and placed in coco for transplant
Males grow like wild fire

bluewind

bluewind

Males grow like wild fire
that just made me a little depressed because the 1 sprout i'm counting on right now has been growing insanely fast. faster than the one i just posted...i'm talking about 1-2 new leaves a day and it's already growing so much but she's only 1.5 inches tall, super short and stocky... it's not bagseed though it's blue god strain so maybe thats why. im really hoping its fem...fuuuuuck

Last edited:
madgrower

madgrower

that just made me a little depressed because the 1 sprout i'm counting on right now has been growing insanely fast. faster than the one i just posted...i'm talking about 1-2 new leaves a day and it's already growing so much but she's only 1.5 inches tall, super short and stocky... it's not bagseed though it's blue god strain so maybe thats why. im really hoping its fem...fuuuuuck
I cloned one by mistake and it had roots in 5days lol

bluewind

bluewind

I cloned one by mistake and it had roots in 5days lol
lol maybe I need to stop mentally projecting onto my plants and just let it take as long as it takes, I really can't wait for them to be finished and maybe they're picking up on that lmao

or

buy fem seeds to start with :mad:

bluewind

bluewind

my theory is maybe the less attention you give the plant the higher chance it grows up female, the more attention you give the plant it grows male.

FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat

my theory is maybe the less attention you give the plant the higher chance it grows up female, the more attention you give the plant it grows male.
hopefully thats not true bc i Hvae 15 bagseeds at week 3 rn and giving them lots of attention lol they are growing fast but I cant see the roots in the bottom yet so hopefully they're female... how long did you wait before you transfer? Mine are 3 weeks old today and im debating if I should already

IMG 2432
bluewind

bluewind

hopefully thats not true bc i Hvae 15 bagseeds at week 3 rn and giving them lots of attention lol they are growing fast but I cant see the roots in the bottom yet so hopefully they're female... how long did you wait before you transfer? Mine are 3 weeks old today and im debating if I should already
they look pretty much the same as my plant when I transplanted, roughly 3.5 weeks, you're good to go! I transplanted when I had 5 hours or so left of my light cycle so that they would be able to rest for 6 in a short time vs 18 straight off a transplant, idk just my own theory.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Males contain the pollen that fertilizes the seed that is inside every female. When she gets pregnant a seed grows. Kinda like humans

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

View attachment 787973
Um no thays not wrong at all male plants are seed barring and females are not they start with hairs

No i didnt say that... im not sure what post you read... i said male plants are seed barring plants females are not they produce buds ?? If your male plant polinates the female it will turn your buds to seeds .. i dont know where the fuck you people are reading ...
That one.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

That one.
Males do not carry seeds that turn female buds to seeds.
Listen.
Males have pollen (sperm)
When it gets on the female hairs it pollinates the female(impregnate). A seed is then formed inside the calyx.
Males have no seeds. They have pollen.

Top Bottom