Anyone know what this could be from

• Thread starter Trevor0179
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
It looks like some sort of insect eggs from what I can make out, possibly a caterpillar or similar bug. Outdoor grows will attract bugs but most aren't too bad, although spider mites can cause problems. For some reason, I don't hear much about spider mite problems on outdoors plants, but its possibly because so many folks here grow indoors. You should consider your options for controlling bugs if you can figure out what is causing issues. Not all bugs are bad, though.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You have some sort of infestation, I would take some food grade de earth and lightly dust the infected leaves, then I would let the top soil dry and sprinkle around your plant, leave for 72 hours flush and check your ph, when you dust around your plant make shure the top soil is dry as it won't work if the dust is wet, this should clear it up.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Found these white marks on two leaves
I get cabbage moth larva around harvest time as well as my tomatoes attracting tomato worms. I'm considering purchasing another Garden Safe product called Bt Worm & Caterpillar Killer. Says it's safe for earthworms. I love the other products of theirs I've used.

Trevor0179

Trevor0179

Might be a newby question but How do you flush a plant that is in the ground?

Trevor0179

Trevor0179

A friend told me make a foilier spray with dawn dishsoap and water and spray the entire plant including the underside of leaves for 3 to 5 days in a row he said should clear up any pests that I may have is this a viable teeatment

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

A friend told me make a foilier spray with dawn dishsoap and water and spray the entire plant including the underside of leaves for 3 to 5 days in a row he said should clear up any pests that I may have is this a viable teeatment
looks like it's a bug issue, if available I would buy a commercial product that you know won't hurt the plant

Thedude4200

Thedude4200

Insect damage? I would definitely start using some sort of organic pesticide

Reactions: Ina

Latest posts

Top Bottom