Anyone know what this is on this bud?

• Thread starter emanresu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
emanresu

emanresu

I thought it was just a cluster of pistils at first glance. Only bud on the plant that has that, and it has it in two spots. These are picture of the same spot other one looks the same. They look like little fangs, odd.
Anyone know what this is on this bud

Anyone know what this is on this bud 2
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Bananas cluster. At this point you may take more risk spreading some pollen removing it than leaving it in place.

emanresu

emanresu

Bananas cluster. At this point you may take more risk spreading some pollen removing it than leaving it in place.
Oh shit....I never had a feminized plant make a seed. Damit that was one of my favorite plants. I'm going to check the others again, but I really hope they don't do this so close to the end.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

don't worry excessively at this point even it it get mature enough to spread some pollen the plant prolly won't have time to produce seeds until you harvest.

just so you know, water is enough to neutralize pollen and pollen is viable only for a few days after release in normal environnemental conditions.

emanresu

emanresu

don't worry excessively at this point even it it get mature enough to spread some pollen the plant prolly won't have time to produce mature seeds until you harvest.

just so you know, water is enough to neutralize pollen and pollen is viable only for a few days after release in normal environnemental conditions.
Oh good, I was freaking out a little bit. None of the others have that. That plant only has it on that one bud and if it's probly not going to spread I won't worry about it then. Thanks man.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Oh good, I was freaking out a little bit. None of the others have that. That plant only has it on that one bud and if it's probly not going to spread I won't worry about it then. Thanks man.
It's in the genetics, in the end the plants want to make seeds, it's the plants purpose in life so occasionally near the end they try to seed themselves. No worries man just always learn ✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom