Anyone know what this is?

• Thread starter CFC7143
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CFC7143

CFC7143

So the girls seem very healthy out her than a few leaves looking like this? I thought I might have a calmag issue so I added a little calmag (definitely not a lot,less then recommended) but I’m trying to switch to flower in the next day or two so I’m really trying to diagnose what’s going on and correct it before I do so. Any advice would be much appropriated. I’ve also tested the water runoff which was exactly at 7.0 which is good and I water at about 6.2. And I don’t use much nutes every few waterings I will add a little call mag and fix farm grow big.
and I’m growing in rootsorganic lush soil. And I’m using an electric sky 180v3 which is raised about 30 inches above plants with the dimmer control at half strength.
Anyone know what this is
Anyone know what this is 2
Anyone know what this is 3

freezeland2

freezeland2

So the girls seem very healthy out her than a few leaves looking like this? I thought I might have a calmag issue so I added a little calmag (definitely not a lot,less then recommended) but I’m trying to switch to flower in the next day or two so I’m really trying to diagnose what’s going on and correct it before I do so. Any advice would be much appropriated. I’ve also tested the water runoff which was exactly at 7.0 which is good and I water at about 6.2. And I don’t use much nutes every few waterings I will add a little call mag and fix farm grow big.
and I’m growing in rootsorganic lush soil. And I’m using an electric sky 180v3 which is raised about 30 inches above plants with the dimmer control at half strength.
View attachment 1223719View attachment 1223720View attachment 1223721
What is the little bit of nutes? Lush is a living soil as I understand and depending on what you added things in the soil may now be out of whack. Like K as homestead said.

CFC7143

CFC7143

Looks to me like early K deficiency but could be locked out. Any overload of another nutrient?
What is K deficiency ? And not that I can think of. Should I just do a few straight watering of just water? And see what happens?

CFC7143

CFC7143

What is the little bit of nutes? Lush is a living soil as I understand and depending on what you added things in the soil may now be out of whack. Like K as homestead said.
Whenever I add calmag I put like a capful or less into a jug of 2.5 gallons

CFC7143

CFC7143

Also I mixed in some worn castings with my soul but not much at all

Homesteader

Homesteader

K is potassium. Could be you just are running out. Do people get a whole grow out of that soil without adding any nutrition? If it was me, I would give it some kelp if not

freezeland2

freezeland2

What is K deficiency ? And not that I can think of. Should I just do a few straight watering of just water? And see what happens?
Earth dust boost will up the k and its organic and works well with Lush.

freezeland2

freezeland2

So I should add only that to my grow? And also can I burn my plant with it?
I plan to use it to recycle some living soil I have. I am not going to use anything else except a tea like recharge. Only microbes should be added to living soil which Lush is. If I were to amend now to fix a K deficiency in my living soil I would use the boost formulation. 2 tablespoons per gal of soil applied top dressed and then plain water. No need to ph adjust the water.

CFC7143

CFC7143

I plan to use it to recycle some living soil I have. I am not going to use anything else except a tea like recharge. Only microbes should be added to living soil which Lush is. If I were to amend now to fix a K deficiency in my living soil I would use the boost formulation. 2 tablespoons per gal of soil applied top dressed and then plain water. No need to ph adjust the water.
So before I start using that type of amendments should I water with straight water a few times first to flush?

freezeland2

freezeland2

So before I start using that type of amendments should I water with straight water a few times first to flush?
Up to you. If you haven’t been adding anything except calmag there is nothing to flush. The plants are just depleting the soil. The 2 tablespoons of boost per gal of the soil is the light end of the doseage recommendation by the product developer. It should address the K def and otherwise make your plant happy. Check the link I posted and read through all the information and make an informed decision to use or not use.

CFC7143

CFC7143

Up to you. If you haven’t been adding anything except calmag there is nothing to flush. The plants are just depleting the soil. The 2 tablespoons of boost per gal of the soil is the light end of the doseage recommendation by the product developer. It should address the K def and otherwise make your plant happy. Check the link I posted and read through all the information and make an informed decision to use or not use.
I just repotted they plant into new 7 gallon pots from 1.5 gallon pots just a few days ago. So should I just water normally and see what happens for a week or so to see if the new soil will be sufficient

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

Foliar spray with calmag it works fast when applied and 1 tbsp of Epsom salt to 4 liters of water the foliar spray will fill in the time the plant will take to uptake the magnesium sulfate and try flushing before this application to make sure your runoff is balanced good 👍 it's a magnesium deficiency

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

If you flush to make sure your soil is balanced and water like usual with your base and wtv nutrients with added magnesium it will be fine

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Looks like Mg to me.

One thing I would NOT do is flush. You haven't added much to the soil, there isn't anything that needs to be removed. Flushing organic soil with a living plant in it is almost never a good idea, IMO. I have never seen it fix any problem.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Do not flush Organics, You can kill the plant by starving it.

Aim the fan away from the plants. As the wind runs past the leaves, it creates a slight negative pressure that pulls the moisture from the leaf edges. With less moisture, they are more sensitive to the lights and begin to curl and burn.

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

Yea I'll retract my comment in that case if it's organics I didn't read in the original comment or mention anything about how he added ammendments just the soil seems to be organic if we are talking synthetics then do as I said but if this is a organic grow that's different it's gonna take longer to see a result and fix this issue and have to be strategic to not destroy beneficial microbes or anything created

Top Bottom