• Tagged users None
Saticoy

Saticoy

Anyone know what this is

Saticoy

Saticoy

Some kind of squishy/waxy scales according to this thread:

p1060874.jpg
I’ve been paying attention to them a little more. I think this is from aunts. I notice them crawling to them a lot. I’ll check out that thread.

TSD

TSD

It's scale, which is actually a kind of insect, there's many different species. They suck the juices out of the plant and secrete a sticky substance called honeydew, which ants actually harvest and eat. Insecticidal soaps work, I'd physically wipe em off and squish em where you can.

Saticoy

Saticoy

It's scale, which is actually a kind of insect, there's many different species. They suck the juices out of the plant and secrete a sticky substance called honeydew, which ants actually harvest and eat. Insecticidal soaps work, I'd physically wipe em off and squish em where you can.
So last time I noticed ants crawling back and forth to it. Funny thing after that last post I thought let me look at my plant now and record if I find more. Check it out.

Saticoy

Saticoy

Oh and Thanks for the answer. Now I can add this to my knowledge. I Appreciate that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom