Anyone know what this is?

• Thread starter sirshamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sirshamus

These are some pics of my sdog. As seedlings they were started in ffof then transplanted into b'cuzz coco. Feeding them 6ml of GH Micro and 9ml of GH Bloom, formula by H3ad. Feeding everyday with this mix. My ph is around 6 or a lil lower. Use the ph drops and it looks like urine in color, which is around 6.0. Could this be happening because I started them in dirt then switched to coco? I also water till bout 10% runoff everytime. Hope this is enough info and someone can help me out. Thanks farmers.

Anyone know what this is
Anyone know what this is 2
Anyone know what this is 3
H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
A full plant shot would be nice, but the ramshorn leaves and very dark green coloring would suggest overfertilization. I usually give them a good flush with Clearex or similar product when I see this in my garden. The spots may suggest the same (burning) or a slight case of rust.
I'm sure someone else will chime in here soon sirshamus.

S

sirshamus

Thanks highroller, I know when they were one leaf sprouts, they were stunted for like 2 weeks, didn't do shit, almost threw them away. Fed them a shit load of N and they started to take off. That was like 6 wks ago though.

Mine 001
H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, when I said overfert, I should have specified an N overload. I don't grow in coco nor do I use the ferts you specified, but from what I understand the ph should be a bit lower than 6.0. I may be wrong there tho. Maybe just do plain water feeds or a more dilute fert mix. They'll probably grow out of it just fine IMO.
Like I said previously, I'm sure someone experienced with coco growing will be along shortly with more info for you. Good luck with the grow.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, when I said overfert, I should have specified an N overload. I don't grow in coco nor do I use the ferts you specified, but from what I understand the ph should be a bit lower than 6.0. I may be wrong there tho. Maybe just do plain water feeds or a more dilute fert mix. They'll probably grow out of it just fine IMO.
Like I said previously, I'm sure someone experienced with coco growing will be along shortly with more info for you. Good luck with the grow.

edited to say i missed that last pic somehow...they really don't look that bad. Kinda good really. I'm sure they'll be fine.

S

sirshamus

Sure they will be, but want to make sure they come out the dankest possible. Think I need to invest in a "real" ph meter.

P

phoenix

have you sprayed with the lights on at all?

Since your in coco it could be Mg.
Magnesium deficiencies can cause rust spots to appear,either there is not enough in the medium or its locked out.
You could try either cal-mag or mix some epson salts into either your next watering or since you could be having trouble with your medium it might be best to foliar feed,uptake should be straight away like this,and if it is that you should see no more worsening of the symptoms,damage already done will not improve though.

just a couple of suggestions fella,fingers crossed u sort it out.

S

sirshamus

Thanks Phoenix, I'm thinking probably lockout. All I have at the moment is the liquid ph test kit. Get it @ 6, but will add a touch of down tonight and feed. Gave them straight water ph'd @6 last night. See what they look like later. I really appreciate your input.

Top Bottom