Anyone Know What's Causing This??

• Thread starter Megachron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Megachron

Hey guys I'm about three weeks into veg from cutting! Got some wicked white rhino cuttings and so far so good!

Just wanted to know what's causing these few minor leafe issues

There's a few twists and bends but it's really minor they look really nice and dark green just want to know if it will be an issue

Anyone know whats causing this
Anyone know whats causing this 2
Anyone know whats causing this 3
Anyone know whats causing this 4
M

Megachron

Other than that they look okay!

I did think maybe a few times I've not let the water sit so perhaps the ph is going up after watering causing these minor issues? Temps never go above 27c and the lights are quite far away to avoid burns

IMG 1555
ArmedGeek

ArmedGeek

The first top picture looks like a slight magnesium deficiency/nute burn. My guess is magnesium issue though. Depends on many factors i think. What type of water are you using? Whats the PH been? What PPM?

Last edited:
M

Megachron

The first top picture looks like a slight magnesium deficiency/nute burn. My guess is magnesium issue though. Depends on many factors i think. What type of water are you using? Whats the PH been? What PPM?

Tap water natural EC 0.3
Natural ph 7.4

Nutrient line is Dutch pro A+B
Ph'd to 5.8 and airstoned for 24h to eveporate chlorine

m8ty

m8ty

It looks like a bug ate some of the leaf? The bending of the tips usually point to a Magnesium deficiency, are the clones growing in media, and do you pH with drops?

M

Megachron

Other than weird bending and twisting and the odd bites they look nice and dark green, just pissed that the new growth is beeing effected a tiny bit

IMG 1573
L

Lets420

You need to order some azamax. You have mites of soem kind. Also make sure your light isnt to close but im pretty sure you got mites or some kind of bug. But order some azamax its the best shit i ever used. An asshole gave me soem blie drema clones and didnt tell me they had been dealing with mites and they took over but i ordered azamax and spray every 4 or 5 days and they were gone but i stopped growing for about 5 months and that starved them but i still buy azamax and spray omve a month and even in the dirt thays how safe it is. Its kind of expensive but its the best investment you can make to prevent something horrible

Marejuana

Marejuana

You need to order some azamax. You have mites of soem kind. Also make sure your light isnt to close but im pretty sure you got mites or some kind of bug. But order some azamax its the best shit i ever used. An asshole gave me soem blie drema clones and didnt tell me they had been dealing with mites and they took over but i ordered azamax and spray every 4 or 5 days and they were gone but i stopped growing for about 5 months and that starved them but i still buy azamax and spray omve a month and even in the dirt thays how safe it is. Its kind of expensive but its the best investment you can make to prevent something horrible
I been using green cleaner. The plants seem to like it.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Hey guys I'm about three weeks into veg from cutting! Got some wicked white rhino cuttings and so far so good!

Just wanted to know what's causing these few minor leafe issues

There's a few twists and bends but it's really minor they look really nice and dark green just want to know if it will be an issue
Honestly to me it looks like too much phosphorus and not enough nitrogen and maybe a shot of calmag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom