Anyone know where to buy Acadian soluable seaweed extract?

• Thread starter kushtrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushtrees

I'm trying to buy the 44 lb bag of Acadian soluable seaweed extract powder but I'm having a hard time finding a source. Ive only read great things about Acadian but it is not easy to find. Anyone know where I could purchase 10+ lbs of the seaweed extract powder online or in Cali?

K

kushtrees

I should have been more specific. Acadian seaweed extract for a GOOD price. 200$ for 10 lb is a rip off Im trying I save some $$$ here and at that price I could just go to the hydro store and get some algen extract

I use google I've gone through pages of sites and guess what very few have Acadian brand. I saw te amazon page and I looked at the earth fortification website and it's like 500$ for a 44 lb bag. I'm not asking people to google search for me I know how to do that. I'm wondering if anyone Knows a good source for it that I may have not stumbled upon on google

Thank you tho for looking

R

Rootstafari

OccupyOrganics.com has the best deals. Ignore the website pricing. Just give a call and they will give the best deals and always have the best ferts on hand. I paid $499 for a 44lb box of Acadian Kelp Extract with FREE shipping and they threw in a bunch of goodies 8))

Top Bottom