Anyone know why this is happening?

• Thread starter NapkinB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NapkinB

NapkinB

Do you have any fans blowing around the tent? It looks like the plant stretched due to low light intensity and possibly got blown over and bent because it is too leggy.
They stretched but they’re still strong stems im not sure how it broke and there’s a very small fan that barely blows

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

To be honest you're better off doing the research on your own from a viable source and not asking people on these forums you're gonna get 50 different answers the truth is nobody can know exactly what's going on unless they have been on site and know all that has went into the project
List some of “viable” sources.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

They stretched but they’re still strong stems im not sure how it broke and there’s a very small fan that barely blows
Obviously they’re not strong stems eh? Or this would not have happened. Get more light. See the long distance between the nodes? Thin stem? If you’re feeding even halfway right this wouldn’t be the case with more light. What is this light pulling from the wall? 80 watts?

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

NOT THC FARMER.
Trial-and-error.. Try and find somebody who has been in business a long time and has personal experience on the topics. Not a best guess from someone. Laugh all u guys want.. I've been where you're at and I can't tell you how many people will mislead you.. You would have better results just identifying the physical problems and looking it up on the Internet. Non bias educated sources there's a plethora...
Been growing indoors and outdoors since the 60’s. Glad to not help a dumbass. Go read a book, fool.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

If you notice I'm not telling you how to fix your problem. Because I don't know everything there is to know about your problem.. You come to the silly little website to get help and then laugh when somebody tells you The truth.. I'm only on here to tell tell folks like you guys that are beginners that this is not a good source of information in fact it can be a source of anxiety and confusion more than anything. If you love it enough you'll figure it out
You would be guessing wildly if you knew every detail. There’s a damned picture! Lol. Sweet Jesus. Your inexperience shows with every reply but keep going.

OP, tell him everything from how you germinated, all your pH information and feed temperatures. Puhleeze.

Observationist

Observationist

You would be guessing wildly if you knew every detail. There’s a damned picture! Lol. Sweet Jesus. Your inexperience shows with every reply but keep going.

OP, tell him everything from how you germinated, all your pH information and feed temperatures. Puhleeze.
i think this is one of the trolls like dugplug....new account nothing....post shit on forums..

Observationist

Observationist

No one notice it’s flowering?

Lol

Well it’s in flower mode

What’s you’re light schedule?

Is this an auto?

Top Bottom