Anyone know

• Thread starter JadedMarxist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Anyone know of a Canadian seed company that accepts credit card? Seems a bit shady that legalized seed company's in a legal country, my legal country. And they only accept bank transfers or cryptocurriency plus charge me for some dumb toy to hide my legal seeds in. 0lus they want to charge me a prossisibg fee if I don't use bitcoin. I'll grow bag seed or someones seeds before I buy seeds like a crackhead hiding in the shadows.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Anyone know of a Canadian seed company that accepts credit card? Seems a bit shady that legalized seed company's in a legal country, my legal country. And they only accept bank transfers or cryptocurriency plus charge me for some dumb toy to hide my legal seeds in. 0lus they want to charge me a prossisibg fee if I don't use bitcoin. I'll grow bag seed or someones seeds before I buy seeds like a crackhead hiding in the shadows.
I would think someone is on here from Canada that could be helpful. I'm U.S. so I'm sorry I'm no help but maybe someone else will see this...

BloodShot

BloodShot

Those seeds you're ordering may not be licensed to plant...
https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/cj-jp/cannabis/

: grow, from licensed seed or seedlings, up to 4 cannabis plants per residence for personal use.
They sell them in the cannabis shops but usually one kind from what I see around me.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

AG Seeds, Christiania, and Ace Seeds all take payments by card. Shipping costs are just part of the game at this point, thanks to the terrible job the government has done with "legalization" and seedbanks frequently having packages nabbed.

What's wrong with bitcoin? Crypto is by far the easiest, fastest way to transfer funds internationally.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Bitcoin? Na I'm not paying my real government issued money for some imaginary online curancy with no guarantee a hacker won't come take it with no recourse. Or buy today and it tanks tomorrow. May be I'm old fashioned but cash is king, wait for the zombie apocalypse money be worth more than life itself. Lol jks. Honestly how can bitcoin be better than cash? I found me a local seed bank. thanks for the recommendations tho. Company's like bitcoins as there is no real trace of the curancy. I'd only use bitcoin if I was looking to hire someone to murder or huge coke shipments any buisness insisting on bit coin is obviously trying to skirt taxes. Think about it feds see that and confiscate it but they see a transparent company and chances are they let it go. It's like I'd never use a shop who always wants me to pay cash no taxes yeah right no warranty more like it. Just shady if they lie to the government they are lieing to there customers also Fukin capitolist greed. Really thanks guys but look at my name it's not just a pun. Explains how I think can't have free health care if no body pays any taxes. Also on anything I buy online from Canada has always been free shipping b UT seeds an envelope, shipping should cost a stamp not 30$ one more way seed company's ripping US off for a buck.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Legalization. Was a vote buying scheme by the liberals because it didn't take money out of dealsr hands it just made the shady dealers think they can legally rip regular folks off.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Bitcoin? Na I'm not paying my real government issued money for some imaginary online curancy with no guarantee a hacker won't come take it with no recourse. Or buy today and it tanks tomorrow. May be I'm old fashioned but cash is king

"Real" money is just an idea propagated by governments to perpetuate worldwide income inequality and to stay in power via having a monopoly on currency and violence. Poverty ain't a bug, it's a feature installed by those that have historically had power in order to maintain it.

Bitcoin is hacker-proof. It's a ledger that essentially fills the roles that banks have for the last few millenia, with the potential to make banks obsolete. Once a transaction is made, it's made forever and it's there for everyone to see. A 51% attack at this point is essentially impossible. A person's wallet can be hacked into, but that's exactly the same as a bank account.

Seizing the means of production is a good idea, but there's more to it than the working class organizing. Currency is the oil in the engine of capitalism.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I agree but in my very limited life span, it won't change, it will never change untill water gets scarce. So I think I'll still take my insured bank account over some fake illegal money, Can't be hacked were they just not recently attacked?

I don't like the things as they are anymore than you but it is what it is and Im not wasting my hard earned money on an investment that I think is bad. Bitcoin and the like are one trade away from bankrupting a whole shit load of ppl. But not me lol.

If bitcoin has not been attacked and my memory fails me it's only a matter of time till it happens and who gonna fight for you the government 10%not it's not legal curancy and I have mouths that depend on me haveong legal tender.

On the other hand if I remember right apple said the same thing about hackers on there products.

I'm lucky if I was in the lower middle class myself but I seem to have more than most I see and I being a Marxist give what I can wherever I can, I don't skirt my taxes because screwing the government is screwing the whole country, nice lambo when there there is no one fixing roads.

Jmo in the end my decisions to follow suit or break away from the pack have nothing to do with the way I feel, it has to do with the choices I make or my morales I'm doing to take care of and protect my family's future!

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Respectfully, Bitcoin itself can't be hacked. It's essentially a program running on a bunch of computers running at once that records transactions by consensus, so no one computer can change anything on the ledger, ever, once a transaction has been made. Exchanges and whatnot are hacked all the time, as are banks and credit cards, but that's on the security of the websites doing the hosting.

IMO currency is currency, and nobody should have to suffer just because the value of paper money is out of whack with the cost of being alive (thanks, inflation). And anything can be currency as long as someone wants it. Fiat currency was supposed to streamline that concept, but the greed of the banks has ensured that failed.

Government currency in all forms contributes to wealth inequality across the globe. Why do you think the labor in southeast asia is valued differently than the exact same labor in North America? Maybe to prevent upward societal mobility in those countries, ensuring a steady supply of the things that we like to consume?

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Like I said I Am in total agreeance. Although I don't see crypto currency to be any different. Your right bitcoin itself is not hackable but it's only as safe as the hosting websites that utilize it. Plus it does nothing to protect your identy from being stolen.

Unfortunately greed is part of our human nature, to have better things then our neighbours. Without greed there would be no need for democracy (aka capitolism) we would be fighting wars to rid the world of it and we would all be commies. Because communism works great on paper due to the lack of a mathematical formula to add to the equation to represent greed.

I work in the water industry irrigation to be exact. I love my job but really does make me sick to think all that potable water going to feed our gardens of usually non native plants and grass.
Images

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I think that labour is worth what your willing to accept for it. If the cheap labour country's said no to the wages they could get more, too bad the government's of these country's are corrupt AF

But I would never take a job making min wage. Welfare pays more than that I value my labour and my skills at way more than that

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I think that labour is worth what your willing to accept for it. If the cheap labour country's said no to the wages they could get more...

They could. They could also just be covertly invaded by the CIA to install an authoritarian ruler that would brutally punish the striking workers too. 😆

But man. Imagine if workers across the globe shut down entire industries until they got better pay and conditions.

10w30

10w30

Supporter
i read canuck seeds takes credit cards though you gotta call them and give them your card details.

its illegal to send seeds through the mail apparently. (in canada)

Top Bottom