Anyone Listen To Music While In The Garden?

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

So anyone have a radio, phone, ect playing while in the garden? I'm probably in the older bracket of you all, but I've been listening to trance/electronic music since I was 13 (dj am to start). I still listen to this 99% of my music listening time. And play this while in my rooms. My plants seem to like it, they get down like nothing else. All that's missing is the glow sticks, Jenco jeans, and some balloons, and or some good E if that's your thing. Lol

It's a super light day in the garden tonight, i have time to kill, and bored. And a couple beers into this posting.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Always, depends on my mood, dead to slayer to jazz. Never country the only thing worse then county is western. I got that Sirius radio speakers in the indoor and long enough wire to pull speakers in the back yard for the outdoor.

G gnome

G gnome

So anyone have a radio, phone, ect playing while in the garden? I'm probably in the older bracket of you all, but I've been listening to trance/electronic music since I was 13 (dj am to start). I still listen to this 99% of my music listening time. And play this while in my rooms. My plants seem to like it, they get down like nothing else. All that's missing is the glow sticks, Jenco jeans, and some balloons, and or some good E if that's your thing. Lol

It's a super light day in the garden tonight, i have time to kill, and bored. And a couple beers into this posting.
Absolutely. I love music!!!! Not too into the same stuff but def rocked the jnco jeans haha

Always, depends on my mood, dead to slayer to jazz. Never country the only thing worse then county is western. I got that Sirius radio speakers in the indoor and long enough wire to pull speakers in the back yard for the outdoor.
I like countryhttps://youtu.be/1gX1EP6mG-E

Ya just gotta know where to look.....

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I guess I should have said modern country / western can't stand it. Anything before 1977 I can handle. A little Hank sr. Oh ya. Let's put it this way. I record HeeHaw and get baked and watch em every Friday and Saturday night. Don't tell anybody.

G gnome

G gnome

Secrets safe w me
I guess I should have said modern country / western can't stand it. Anything before 1977 I can handle. A little Hank sr. Oh ya. Let's put it this way. I record HeeHaw and get baked and watch em every Friday and Saturday night. Don't tell anybody.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Where does lynyrd skynyrd land in this conversation?
Well, well, well now we have something in common besides just growin weed. Rite to the top man. Saw em in Portland years ago wish I could remember when. I remember Bad Company opened for them. And it was hot.

G gnome

G gnome

Well, well, well now we have something in common besides just growin weed. Rite to the top man. Saw em in Portland years ago wish I could remember when. I remember Bad Company opened for them. And it was hot.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
No, music interferes with receiving vibes from the plants.

I agree with this.
I notice when next to my garden it pulls me into an open minded meditative type state.

The plants communicate with us.
Just without words or sounds.

I can sit in front of them for hours not thinking, saying or doing a thing. Just as if I was a plant existing right there with them. It is a very relaxing and enjoyable experience.

But when there is TV noise, music noise etc. It breaks this connection I get from the plants.

Ripple

Ripple

I usually play nature sounds. Birds,creeks,wind,etc. They love it.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I sometimes let the nature sound come out of me.as well. Mostly after taco bell and a few beers. Lol

Damn muffin kicked my ass last night. Thought I posted a link to a daft punk vid.......guess not. Lol slept so damn good as well. Party on plants, the raves over, time to recharge and do it all over again. Tonight's plants drug of choice is 1400ppm nutes, and more co2. :)

Sinner D

Sinner D

I like listening to Pandora while I'm in the garden. It's like having a thousand albums on shuffle. My station created just for working is "Getting Dirty Wetting Plants". It's got a lot of satirical music like Bloodhound Gang, Tenacious D, and Spose....he got the swagger of a cripple. Then I throw a lil' bit of old school Rap in there. Dr. Dre, Snoop, Biggie. But if the song isn't dirty, edgy, or cannabis realated, it's not on my garden station. It's all in good fun to amuse myself.

Top Bottom