anyone live near a Nespresso Boutique Bar?

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

heh...tweaking on caffeine....baaaaaaad! I treat caffeine with respect because I don't want an addition, don't want a tolerance and I love the buzz. I try to use it when I need it (e.g. got a specific task to do) rather than necking it in general like tea (which I don't drink at all....urgh...tea...nasty). I find if I really want to get out there, I find 2 or 3 full shots will do it....sweaty, tweaked, amp'd....but it always has consequences.....either lack of sleep or I get really ratty/shirty/short tempered/raging.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
nespresso heads found this nice recipe on another forum :)

Starbucks Latte

3-5 pumps Starbucks syrup (depending on flavor)
2 shots Arpeggio (the purple ones) by using the small cup button
1 milk in Aeroccino with the paddle (up to the paddle line)
1 milk Aeroccino with the whipper (up to the lower line)

and people rave about how good they are - some think it's even better than Charbucks.....I mean Starbucks.

I find the black (Ristretto) to be a little too bitter/strong for my taste - but it is closer to a Starbucks shot.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm curious Logic...how popular is Starbucks in Spain? Or Europe for that matter. Pretty common?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I'm curious Logic...how popular is Starbucks in Spain? Or Europe for that matter. Pretty common?

Starbucks in spain? do we even have one here lol....there is maybe 4 starbucks in the whole of spain.

the uk has a few more, quite popular but nothing like america

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

hey logic, what do you need....i live in italy so sending you some shouldn't take long...

peace
BR

Top Bottom