anyone make thier own sns217

• Thread starter kushtrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushtrees

So ive used sns217 over the last year or so on clones and small vegging plants and today I decided to rotate out azamax for a week and use sns217 as a preventative in my bigger rooms. I had a half bottle of the "concentrate" and ended up buying another 90$ bottle of it just to make a gallon and a quart (the amount I needed). While doing this I realized I am spraying about 150$ worth of rosemarry oil in one day which to me is a little rediculous.

anyone make their own sns217? it seems likeit shouldnt be too tough as the active ingriedient (spelling?) is rosemarry oil. I honestly dont know how this product is usable on a large scale with its price but it seems to work very well and Im all for organic remedies. if anyone has any info on making your own or just ideas on how to make your own id love to try it and test it on some random plants I have laying around.

sorry about any spelling mistakes btw, thanks everyone!

M

mrbong73

I've made a homemade rosemary extract that works well for mites.
Basically take rosemary leaves and soak them in water for a couple of days. Strain, dilute and spray.
Adding lavender flowers is very beneficial as well.

K

kushtrees

awesome ill def be trying this got most of the stuff in the garden!! thanks papa and mrbong

Latest posts

Top Bottom