Anyone near the Rockies?

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Im feinding or however you spell shit i got withdrawls of snowboarding wheres the first dump or when?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

wheres the cheapest lift tickets DWD i found four pack for Copper at decent price i wish i could afford that epic pass

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ya Hiking my ass off has been worth it everythime i love powder im barely learning the different deep powders i dont even know the words but i know alot of the sounds :D

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Yo if your packing and hiking backcountry you need to get on an avalanche class asap.

I wish I had the epic pass. If it hasn't gone up yet I need to get it.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

PS just looked and the epic local pass it the way to go. At 549$ till nov. 18th. Shitty titties. I gotta break bread.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Well i um i come from a trailer park style of riding i dont know if your familiar but i guess the best way i can put it is if i can afford the lift ticket i still spend alot of the time hiking the ridges to ride in some of the freshie fluff i dont know the vernacular

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

the bread i make i break and sometimes theres just none left to be broken but my 31 year old hike with the best of em im slacking this year though i havent got on the bike need to find the cord for the electric schwinn

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

The Canyons Ski Resort in Utah is the best and sickest Snowboard park period!!! and lift passes right now are $57 a day!!! Thats where were heading Saturday!!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I just got my first fix, I must say 40$ for copper not a shit load of peeps and decent snow I was impreessed . I had a great first Chair this year. Riding is like excersize for my soul!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yeah copper just got dumped on too.

i miss shreddin sooo much. gotta skate that mountain!

do a butter for me somebody, please. LOL

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Do a butter...haha...good one classic...id rather butter up switch into a 540 but whatevs

And i might add all of this backcountry off of some pillow drops...none of this park bs

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Of course! And hell yeah it sounds like a few of us could go have some fun, shred some gnar lol.

Never forget 4-5 years ago working at a-51 at keystone. Was dumping so hard we couldn't even keep up with the lips cleared for jumps or rails. Group of kids are chargin the park and my boss yells "you've got feet of fresh what the fuck you guys doin here?!?"

To which the "yo-boy" replied
"You can't get sponsored in the trees!"

I died that day. Lost all hope in humanity.

Top Bottom