Anyone out there growing cake bomb, does this look like a cake bomb plant?

• Thread starter mike5ive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mike5ive

Anyone out there growing cake bomb does this look like a cake bomb plant
Anyone out there growing cake bomb does this look like a cake bomb plant

M

mike5ive

The leaves look way to skinny to me, its supposed to be an Indica dominant strain moreover it started to bud after only about six weeks. I think someone switched seeds on me. Your input highly appreciated in this matter

Z

Zill

Mike man,

sativa leaves compared to indica are a bit more wider, larger. But this is a hybrid. I have no idea what a cake bomb variety should look like. But I’d be surprised if anyone could view a plant and by sight arrive at the right cultivar. Sure one could pick out a sativa vs. indica but it all falls apart with hybrids.

Whatever it is you did a great job. Big fat buds. How much longer you think before harvest.

M

mike5ive

Mike man,

sativa leaves compared to indica are a bit more wider, larger. But this is a hybrid. I have no idea what a cake bomb variety should look like. But I’d be surprised if anyone could view a plant and by sight arrive at the right cultivar. Sure one could pick out a sativa vs. indica but it all falls apart with hybrids.

Whatever it is you did a great job. Big fat buds. How much longer you think before harvest.
Actually the pictures make the buds look way to big as they are very skinny indeed, not happy about these two plants at all and as for your question about harvest I'm guessing a long ways off, that is if I don't decide to just yank them and pitch into the trash. 60 acres here and these two skinny freaks of nature, well I don't think they are going to be worth the time it takes to water them and I won't unless I'm certain they are of the correct strain but thank you for your reply nonetheless.

Top Bottom