Anyone out there know where to find concentrates in AZ?

• Thread starter chronic Fire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chronic Fire

Hey anyone out there know of any dispensary's in phoenix or flagstaff selling concentrates haven't been able to find any for a long time.

A

andy4200

Ever since they shut down the vapor lounge concentrates have been hard to get a hold of. I think they have them at the monthly mmj farmers market, but I am not sure. The best bet is to invest in your own butane system to make your own wax, it can be dangerous so make sure you are always outside.

R

red x

concentrates are still illegal here.
should be updated soon.
peace
ez

Rhilo

Rhilo

Hey anyone out there know of any dispensary's in phoenix or flagstaff selling concentrates haven't been able to find any for a long time.
There is rumored to be some fire Amber Glass Shatter made from Girl Scout Cookies (popcorn leftovers). It is Double Solvent - Winterized - Absolute Shatter.. but they're near Sedona. This is just what I heard of coarse, wink wink... But you might want to contact the Rainbow Garden Coop.. [email protected] or just pm me back and I may have more info available.
Do have an AZ card just to make em feel good and try to stay legal, lol. Mention that Rhilo sent ya.

Latest posts

Top Bottom