Anyone recognize this

• Thread starter Jarmster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jarmster

Jarmster

Starting to see more of this. Not crazy amounts but would like to get a handle on it.

Anyone recognize this
Anyone recognize this 2
Anyone recognize this 3
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
looks like something sprayed your plants? Did you splash nutrients on them? Wild animal made your garden its potty spot?

could also be..

Jarmster

Jarmster

looks like something sprayed your plants? Did you splash nutrients on them? Wild animal made your garden its potty spot?
No sir. Haven’t sprayed them with anything. Plants are potted in buckets. Fenced in garden. Only seeing it in my clones. Haven’t found any of it on my mommas yet. Wanted to identify it so I could prevent it from spreading. Not too terrible yet. Few leaves per plant.
As far as spider mites, I thought that too but I don’t see any bugs on the underside of the leaves and haven’t seen any webbing either.

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
what size pots are they in?
mmm,guessing overwatering?
might need to transplant if bigger pots are needed

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm not a bug guy but thats bug damage... leaf hoppers?

Jarmster

Jarmster

Leaf hoppers. I got a few of them too. Fuckers are hard to catch and kill. When I do, I destroy them. Neem does not work with these guys. Just pick the damaged leaves as soon as you see them as they can spread disease like all pests. You got strong plants, dont worry about it. There is a life cycle and most likely they grow, die and wont return. Keep the plants strong is key.
Thank you. They are very healthy and I have been picking it off.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Get a handle on it ..... Might be easier said than done ...better get started , it don't look good ...

Hurrl

Hurrl

I'm not sure if this will work well for you or not. But I tried my hand at an outdoor dirt grow a little while back and had some of those little bastards attacking my Jack Herer. I ended up putting food grade Diatomaceous Earth over the dirt and even dusted the leaves with it. The results, for me, were the leaf hoppers slowed down a lot and didn't seem that active. I was able to catch and smash them all. After a few days of killing those bastards I didn't notice any new ones coming around. I'm not saying this is a fix, but it may help.

Jarmster

Jarmster

Best defence against all chewing &rasping and sucking insects is Silica it’s the plants inner defence . Od .

ordered a 5L jug and some insecticide today. It looks like they are only going after lower leaves.
Thanks for all your input everyone. It is much appreciated.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Your plant looks healthy it will be ok now your onto it , good luck . Od .

Latest posts

Top Bottom