Anyone Run Odin's Hammer

• Thread starter Andre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Andre

I have a pack of Odin's Hammer from a few years back, but I've never seen a grow or smoke. Can anyone help me out wit some pix and what it smoked like.

A

Andre

Ok Ok I think that I must have got a strain that is no good because I know that people love Reeferman's gear and if this was one that was happen someone would have said so by now. So thanks folks for letting me know what to look for

R

Reeferman

Odin kept his hammer in his pants, only the ladies and an occasional enemy he wished to defile ever got to see it so the legend goes. Odin’s hammer is an F1 hybrid of mythical proportions comprised of Kodiak Gold (Thunderfuck) and Acapulco Gold. Tha Hammer offers some real WHACK in the head dept. as both parents are some real head hitters, great weed for sex and frolick. I will bet Odin’s hammer was pretty abused just like this F1 will be! Nasty, crazy-ass grass! Likes organics. Be careful this is some serious creeper!

Sativa/Indica: 80/20.

The odins is a f-1 hybrid of 2 of our favorite plants a acapulco gold used in our apple pie except with odins we used our prized kodiak gold male , the high is up and buzzing mind melt some would say paranoid , grow her with care and they will produce really golden hard nuggets its a double gold delight lol Kodiak gold and acapulco gold .
Cheers Reef

B

Budluver

i've got a pk of these.I know they are sensitive to inexperienced growers.i will definitely pop my soon thx reef

R

Rudedude

I ran Odin's a few times and I was very disapointed in the strain. It took much longer to finish than I expected as well. The first run I took at twelve weeks and it would hardly get you high. I ran it a few more times taking it longer eveerytime and finally at 22 weeks flower it was smokable but it still wasn't anything special. It is also very hermie prone, if you do searchs on Odins you'll see just about every thread mentions hermies. And no, I'm not a newbie, I've been growing close to thirty years and I've grown dozens of strains and I know my ship is tight. From what I read I know that Reeferman offers many good to great strains but in my opinion Odin's is not one of them. If you decide to give it a run, good luck, I hope that your results are much better than mine were.

R

Reeferman

This strain is described by a few like many I used acapulco gold in a holy grail .
Its interesting how sativa is so subjective we grew Odins outdoors in mexico that blew our heads off .
RM

R

Rudedude

Well Reef, you might have hit on it, some sativas definitely need to be grown under the sun but I have grown Panama Red successfully indoors under lights but apples and oranges I guess. I do know that I haven't seen many if any successful grow reports on the Odin's though. Everyone that I read gave the same results as mine. If I grew it once and had those results maybe I could understand but I tried running it at least three or four times and still couldn't get satisfied. Maybe it should be recomended for outdoor grows in a suitable area (it would never finish outdoors here in New England).

R

Reeferman

Exactly it might be a outdoor strain to be honest I have only grown it outdoors and have only herd a couple reports although the great reports were outside under the TX sun .
Its not a strain that I plan to rebuild anytime soon .
With the massive popularity of apple pie Acapulco gold x nepalese this is my main acapulco gold hybrid .

We will do a selection and feminize the apple pie this year .
Sorry you did have success with the hammer .
Reef

Latest posts

Top Bottom