I know this strain is real finicky

I have 2 going and the leaves are a little pale compaired to my other babies

What are they lacking on nutrient wise you think

I am running with Aurora nutes / soil and all my others are looking great

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
I've been running her for years and while I don't find her finicky, she is a nute hog. She like her Cal-Mag so if you see her going pale between the veins hit her up. She also requires the heavy veg nutes well into flower or she'll yellow prematurely. IME.

Grandaddy purple
Q

Qman

I've been running her for years and while I don't find her finicky, she is a nute hog. She like her Cal-Mag so if you see her going pale between the veins hit her up. She also requires the heavy veg nutes well into flower or she'll yellow prematurely. IME.

Thanx! that is what I needed to know

Also, do she veg slow for you?

Q

Qman

Funny alot of the stuff I read on this strain says they are a pain in the ass and they are not huge yielders BUT shit you have got her down...

What do you usually get yield wise?

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi Qman...I run a soiless mix in 3 gal. containers. Fertilize with an organic/synthetic blend of ferts from several makers...organics with this feeding, synthetic the next. I'll make an aerated tea from time to time when I feel like treating the ladies.
I don't find her as slow as her mother, Purple Urkle, in veg. She keeps up pretty well with other strains. I would classify her as an average to above average yielder when dialed in right.
Here's a pic of the mother...well, not the mother, but the Urk.

Purple urkle2
D

Dublo

I agree with high roller, she is a Hog for food and IMO the more you give her the more she explodes, I have always fed heavily in veg especially because of her slow veg time, it seems if you give her that Extra Cal Mag and extra Nitrogen she will keep up with others in the mix with out really having to start her vegging before all the other's.... I usually do start her early anyways just in case, but if I push her just right with enough Nitrogen, she is usually done vegging in a Solid 3-4 weeks, in comparrison to 5-7 weeks, of course I veg my ladies quite Large before I flower....

Good Luck bud... Peace and Harmony please... Dub

QUOTE=highroller;110183]I've been running her for years and while I don't find her finicky, she is a nute hog. She like her Cal-Mag so if you see her going pale between the veins hit her up. She also requires the heavy veg nutes well into flower or she'll yellow prematurely. IME.[/QUOTE]

B

Budluver

I am growing the gdp and have for awhile indoors and out.I don't even ph, she's such an easy keeper imo.I grow her indoors with AN nutrients in coco.She's not a huge yielder but she'll hold her own if given space to root.I've never found her to be that slow in veg?
She's one of our favorites :)

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
GDP is one that I still need to get;)

D

Dublo

Keep a Crackin' at it Manic, you'll find her, Luck is your side brother....She's around the corner, man hang in there....

Once ya get her you will be a happy man...

Budluver Have you always used Advanced NUte's for you GDP? Do you follow the exact directions on the Grow bottle A + B??? Thanks ahead of time....

Top Bottom