Anyone running in rockwool?

• Thread starter DrCALIGREENTHUM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Like the title says, How is everyone's yield pr light/quality in rockwool? rather it be 6" cubes to slabs or combo, to loose rockwool etc.
Feel free to post details and pictures.

Keep It green.

G

Gaval

i just ran 6" inch rockwool they grew quick an fast. you should definitely go with the 4 inch an put em in slabs tho. roots will grow out the bottom of the cube an die off an mess up ur rez.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

i just ran 6" inch rockwool they grew quick an fast. you should definitely go with the 4 inch an put em in slabs tho. roots will grow out the bottom of the cube an die off an mess up ur rez.

i like the 6'' fine i used to use 4'' but i felt they were to small and were way to dry the next day. As for the slabs I felt the were way to big and held way to much water for the girls to actually drink in a day making them look like they were overwatered just imo I like the 6'' all the way through

why would roots dying off mess up my rez?

bigdrty

bigdrty

I love the 6" and I would Double stack them instead of running a slab or mat.

Dynamite

Dynamite

I exclusively use Rockwool - from clone to cube to containers of loose wool with great results - here's a link to a grow thread I did here -

I still use the same techniques and set-up , hope that helps

L

LikemindS

I root in RW, then into 4x4 RW cubes, then onto 3x6x36 expert slabs.
I use 2x4' tables. Plants in roughly 3x6' footprint. I flood every 2-4 days.
I think this method is a winner! :)

25 days in flower. GreenCrack in the front, DeathStar in the back.
wk4.jpg

B

Beasters X Haze

I now use dynamite's method after seeing his thread about a year ago, fucking kills it. Love the loose rockwool in 10's. Prolly won't be switching it up any time soon.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Hell yeah +rep dynamite and Likeminds
Thanks for showing your thread and pics wonderful fuckin job guys

Dynamite! homie you killed it really makin me want to give your method a try with some of your guidance.

Keep the info and pics comin guys I know theres plenty more out there

St3ve

St3ve

For the longest time I used just 6" hugo blocks in a 4x8 table with 28-32 plants or so. I would not use slabs unless I was going to go with smaller plant numbers. With that many plants in SOG I wouldn't want them any bigger. Plus I always liked how I could slide and move around the plants so easily to even out the canopy.

Under 2-1k's I would average 3 to 3.5# using only GH 3part. To me it was a bullet proof system for hitting over 3 pounds everytime. However I did switch over to RDWC because I got sick of having to get rid of 30 blocks of roots (6 heavy trash bags) every run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom