Anyone seen this before big leaves

• Thread starter Shayne010944
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Anyone seen leaves this big on a 16 day old plant ? It’s the one on the left

the rest aren’t that big . Also I have no idea of the strain cause I got the shits with seeds not sprouting and through all my seeds in at once

could be either eureka, Mullumbimby madness , purple punch or blackberry
Anyone seen this before big leaves
Anyone seen this before big leaves 2

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
the indefinable "they" say anything with purple in the name will have big leaves... but who can verify the "they" group!

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Anyone seen leaves this big on a 16 day old plant ? It’s the one on the left

the rest aren’t that big . Also I have no idea of the strain cause I got the shits with seeds not sprouting and through all my seeds in at once

could be either eureka, Mullumbimby madness , purple punch or blackberry
Big leaves for 16 days for sure. Looks very indica what ever it is. The big leaves tend to come early in a grow.

Regular seed seems to have bigger leaves than feminized or auto. You may find the plant behaves differently than you expect.

The leaves in the shot below are on a plant about a month old.

DSC00752a

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Photoperiod, USEFUL's Orange Cookies x Chocolate Diesel..........day 18

Feb 2020.......80% indica

^^up above, couldn't find room to add text under that pic.

that weed sucked, lol.

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Ph was off, it recovered and yielded fairly well. I didn't PH at all back then.

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Fuzzy_Buzzy

That pic was prolly taken when I woke, lights just went on. But the texture of the leaves on that particular plant was crinkly from day 1.

I've had a few grows I struggled with, as I refused to Ph the first few runs. Felt too nerdy about it. I do so now, especially important adding bottled nutes.

Best teacher in life? Learn from your own mistakes. Everybody has different variables, so no comment from a stranger can really apply 100%. You can get ideas you have not conceived yourself, and try them if u want.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
I don’t ph now - looks like a lot more than just ph? Start with overwatering? Idk glad you were able to get her finished
yes, i would have said over watering from birth.

glad it recovered and produced!

Top Bottom