Anyone seen this before?

• Thread starter Leelandgrow4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Idk what it is it doesn't look anything like all the deficiencies I've looked up potassium,nitrogen, and phosphorus and it didn't start at bottom I do have ph up and down and a meter coming Friday someone help

Anyone seen this before
Anyone seen this before 2
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
most of the time a def is from PH or watering schedule. Very seldom if you are using bottled nutes or store bought something will it be low on something. Now using 8 diff bottles without knowing whats going on with tap water you can lock stuff out. They are young plants so im moving towards ph or watering or the medium is too hot if that is soil.

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Fuck I hope they stay alive cause there no 1 day shipping sucks I want it asap this is my veg nuts

Screenshot 20190510 002302 Chrome
20190510 012019
Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Okay so called my local garden store they do have calcium supplement but no magnesium right now

H

Hdinkleman

the only time ive every had so ething that looked that curled is when i sprayed neem on the plant with lights on.

that and having my light too close.
i know now it was partly light stress and partly the plant being burned by foliar spray during lights on.

have you done either or had either of these things?

also to me that doesnt look like calcium anything.
looks like your ph is too high and causing the twisting leaves ( once again i have had the same twisting leaves for multiple grows until i started using the correct nutes and stopped adding unnessacary things to my plant)

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Well I got a calcium booster and I also got ph up and down I ph it to 5.5 to it was super high

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Oh and I haven't used any veg nuts either trying all natural like I did my first grow but these mystery strains are pretty finicky

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Dude I am looking at both pics. Cannot see what you are talking about. No visible signs of nute defish. Are you talking about the curled leaves next to the main stem that are new growth. If you are I in mho think tit just the leaf in the unfurling mode as its new growth and it is spreading out into what will be a normal looking leaf? I wouldn't stress too much , give it a few days to a week and then you can worry about the next set of new leaves and freak over their curling as well. All stated assuming it is the shape of the leaves your talking about. You should be fine. Don't start hitting it with this and that. If you do you will be chasing your tail and may certainly create some nutrient issues. Whether defish or over ferting.

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

The leave had no problem till like three days ago start to faintly show yellowing I will take a pic when like it wasn't showing much here is one after three days not much I thought calcium deficiency

Top Bottom