Anyone still using Earthjuice?

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

I think it's good shit. I remember one of the first grows I ever saw was my buddy using earthjuice and his plants were so healthy and fat, the leaves were thick and lush and the buds were full and covered in velvety trichomes like an outdoor plant. Seems to have been overlooked lately with all the new products on the market in the last 10 years. And it's cheap too. Seems to me like a case of if it's not broken, don't fix it but I have not seen any Farmers here posting grows that were fed earthjuice products.

shawnskush

shawnskush

I think it's good shit. I remember one of the first grows I ever saw was my buddy using earthjuice and his plants were so healthy and fat, the leaves were thick and lush and the buds were full and covered in velvety trichomes like an outdoor plant. Seems to have been overlooked lately with all the new products on the market in the last 10 years. And it's cheap too. Seems to me like a case of if it's not broken, don't fix it but I have not seen any Farmers here posting grows that were fed earthjuice products.

I use earth juice micro...

NightShift

NightShift

yes sir thats exactly why. A ph of 4 when mixed right out of the bottle. It works fine if you give it to your plants every time. But if you use the ph up to adjust the ph you will fuck up your grow. It requires way to much to raise the ph and your solution is suddenly a salty mixture of potassium bicarbonate. I used EJ for a couple years. It will give you some of the best quality buds possible.

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

Bubble that EJ up for 24-48 hrs if you can and it raises the ph perfectly, as a lot of you know already. The Catalyst works really well in teas. Thanks for starting this thread I kind of forgot how much I like their products. EJ produces some tastey buds for sure.

lifted224

lifted224

Bubble that EJ up for 24-48 hrs if you can and it raises the ph perfectly, as a lot of you know already. The Catalyst works really well in teas. Thanks for starting this thread I kind of forgot how much I like their products. EJ produces some tastey buds for sure.
Definitely works better in tea. I know a bunch of people still using mainly EJ that way. Their buds are always pretty smooth.

Camdawg

Camdawg

I grabbed a bottle a few days ago to use till my jacks comes in. I mixed it up with ro h2o calmag amd green and oh checked came to 4. I added tap water to raise it par usual but had to use about 2 gals in 5 gal of mix dropping the concentration down to pointless. Glad I found this

Afghi

Afghi

I know this is an old post but i agree with you on the earth juice. I have been using it for a few years now and i stick with it because it produces the stinkiest and tastiest bud's i have ever had. I have tried the same strain grown with ej and other nutes and the difference is very noticable. I find it keeps my plants trouble free and once you get it dialed in you never have any issues, or atleast i don't anymore. I just recently started to bubble my mix and it definitely help's with raising the ph so you don't have to use so much ph up. Even though it requires the use of ph up all the time i still find that the finished product is of very high quality and in the past i have found that even with a somewhat light flush of only about a week was enough to give a finished product with a nice white ash. I flush for longer periods nowadays, not because i necessarily think it is required but just because i want to have the cleanest smoke possible.

Top Bottom