Anyone store there BHO in the freezer?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I just want to store my extra BHO in my freezer. It will be stored for up to 2 years but I want it to hold its potency.
Anyone use the freezer for Bho? and get good results. Also ur method and how long will it be good for?

OilHead

OilHead

So it would come down to how refined your BHO is and how much moisture is still in it... if you've got it to a shatter-like consistency it should store pretty well I'd think... but waxy or buttery/oily stuff could get frost/freezer burn potentially.

what it REALLY comes down to is self-control... 2 years? I'd smoke it all by week 2 myself lol.

put it in a jar/container that's well suited to the size of it... with as little air as possible in the jar... and then vacuum-seal it and you should be good.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Would like to add a question to this post if you don't mind @juggernaut where is the ideal spot to store kief

soserthc1

soserthc1

Bho.... air tight and in fridge.
Kief....bubblemans kief box. I love playin with kief so I splurged.
well if i didn't splurge would you suggest its better in fridge or room temp as i really don't know when i'm gonna use it , would love to make some shatter with it but not into blowing up the house and can't really play around outside in my local area

germinator

germinator

well if i didn't splurge would you suggest its better in fridge or room temp as i really don't know when i'm gonna use it , would love to make some shatter with it but not into blowing up the house and can't really play around outside in my local area

No sir no blowing nothing up that's not good.
Well if I didn't have the kief box to play with, I'd keep it just like my bho shatter gems air tight and in therefrigerator then.

B

BestAround

I think it would work if u had it in a absolute shatter.. as they tend to stay potent longer.. winterize ur product.. then store..

B

BestAround

So it would come down to how refined your BHO is and how much moisture is still in it... if you've got it to a shatter-like consistency it should store pretty well I'd think... but waxy or buttery/oily stuff could get frost/freezer burn potentially.

what it REALLY comes down to is self-control... 2 years? I'd smoke it all by week 2 myself lol.

put it in a jar/container that's well suited to the size of it... with as little air as possible in the jar... and then vacuum-seal it and you should be good.

smoking oil like a crackhead is only fun the first few months lol.. then wen u cant get high from smoking any weed or u have to sit and take dabs for 20 minutes to get high . u realize what a tolerance increaser bho is.. I had to take a month off from smoking bho .. and 1 week off from buds in any form.. just to get my tolerance down to a reasonable level..

OB1Ganjobi

OB1Ganjobi

That's where I store my extras.
I always have a few different runs of oil,wax,shatter in my containers stored with my head stash jars. The majority I keep in the freezer til I get to it...mmmmmmmm
IMG 0904

Top Bottom