Anyone take advantage of low daylight hours in spring ?

• Thread starter 313131
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I don’t know what they look like before they went out, but it looks like that cold weather might have added little color to their cheeks!

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
im brining out the the plants out that i was talking about starting in the OP
They have been flowering for 3-4 weeks and now they finish 4-5 weeks outside.
Let us know how it goes and post some pics if you can.

albitross

albitross

Currently planning to veg some sativas indoors for the next few weeks, before switching 12/12 for 4-6 weeks. After this period, I'll move them to an unheated greenhouse around April 1st.

Hey yo those plants went outside for like 4 weeks they were fine with 40 f nights....

im brining out the the plants out that i was talking about starting in the OP
They have been flowering for 3-4 weeks and now they finish 4-5 weeks outside.

April fools huh?

albitross

albitross

IMO, the timeline is sus.

I use my mudroom as a spring grow, mostly for veg starts. It gets great afternoon natural light this time of year; i run supplemental led panels giving 16 hours of quality light.

Years past I've grown canna clones that I've flowered indoors for 4 weeks, subsequently planted outdoors early Sept. Some strains flowered really well, others larfed bad.

20240331 085757
20240331 085746
figolus

figolus

No sorry i never tried , my guerilla outdoor going 1 month in vege box in april , may going out With a kind of 10l plastic bottle that serves as a mini greenhouse until june ....

When I see the frost on my car, it doesn't make me want to walk 5km in the forest in the cold

Last edited:

no april fools two separate sets of plants.
April fools huh?

i also kicked oit half a dozen other autos so they have company. If its gonna go down to 32F ill bring em in or pick the ones that are close. That purple one has been out in that tent for atleast 6 weeks. well past done i just wanted to see if the cold would kill it.

Top Bottom