Anyone tell me if this is over watering??

• Thread starter Scano13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Scano13

Hey have light green plants and tips of leaves or sort of drying going yellow sort of white, ppm and ph are all good I’m thinking it is overwatering but not exactly sure also growing in coco and perlite, anyone had this experience before thanks

Anyone tell me if this is over watering
W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

I did 3 or 4 grows im coco and perlite and never had problem with over watering.
Have you check the run off?
Do you even have run off?
Because from the picture it could be overwatering but i had never this problem in coco and perlite.
Sorry i cant be any help here. Not realy fully experience in coco. That is why i normaly use soil.

And if this is photoperiod flower you have way to big pot for her. And then is tricky to get the watering right

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

I doubt it’s overwatering , pretty sure if you get %20 run off you should be fine with multiple waterings. Looks like something else is off maybe @Aqua Man can jump in

Moshmen

Moshmen

Need more details - it’s not overwatering , could be underwatering? Looks dry ? Never let coco fully dry back .
You say ppm and ph are good but what are they ? What nute line are you using ?
How often do you water/feed

S

Scano13

Ph is around about 5.8 ppm around 600, I get about 10 percent runoff it’s on an drip system so can tweak when think it’s too wet but normally it’s okay, I got it set about 4 feeding a day for 30 seconds and I had it with last grow and worked perfectly never had a problem and yes they are photo period but never had problems with going big pots straight away, should I flush and just see if it gets better then slowly increase nutes? And nutrient I’m using is just got coco and b at the moment thanks for response guys

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Diagnosing plants without all the information can be difficult. If you could try and answer the questionnaire for infirmary issues, it will help people guide you in the right direction!

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Its a transpiration issue. Likely rootzone

Does all of the coco get wet? The pots look fair sized and are not filled all the way. That can cause some issues.

But yeah lets hear the details because there are many many things it could be and underwatering or uneven watering could be a cause

S

Scano13

Diagnosing plants without all the information can be difficult. If you could try and answer the questionnaire for infirmary issues, it will help people guide you in the right direction!

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?
I’ve got a fair bit of growing experience this is the first time I’ve had this come up though,

Clones
3 weeks old
27 litre pots
Coco perlite mix
Tap water ph adjusted to 5.8
I use the gt coco line
No foliar spray
Spider farmer at 4000
Lights are about 40cm away but are dimmed aswell
Temp and humidity stays around 23c and 60 percent humidity
No insects or bugs yet

Yes all coco gets wet I use the ring drippers, I could probably water more but I don’t want to keep over watering if it’s over watered already but I don’t think it is over watered

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’ve got a fair bit of growing experience this is the first time I’ve had this come up though,

Clones
3 weeks old
27 litre pots
Coco perlite mix
Tap water ph adjusted to 5.8
I use the gt coco line
No foliar spray
Spider farmer at 4000
Lights are about 40cm away but are dimmed aswell
Temp and humidity stays around 23c and 60 percent humidity
No insects or bugs yet

Yes all coco gets wet I use the ring drippers, I could probably water more but I don’t want to keep over watering if it’s over watered already but I don’t think it is over watered
Forst off back the light way up… ill link a coco thread i a few here

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Coco is very hard to overwater.

S

Scano13

alright thanks guys im watering more now see how that goes and light is at the right distance and its dimmed to 60 percent ill see how they go over next few days thanks guys appreciate it

Moshmen

Moshmen

alright thanks guys im watering more now see how that goes and light is at the right distance and its dimmed to 60 percent ill see how they go over next few days thanks guys appreciate it
Keep us posted

Top Bottom