Anyone think this yellowing is from over watering

• Thread starter Shayne010944
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Can you see any roots at all?

I'm having a little trouble tracking the plants. Like which one is which from old pics to new ones to compare?

They really seem to be stalled out. I feel like the story here is hidden in that hydroton. What is your chiller set at?

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

9960B70E A344 424C 9A13 FB85797FA5CF

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Can you see any roots at all?

I'm having a little trouble tracking the plants. Like which one is which from old pics to new ones to compare?

They really seem to be stalled out. I feel like the story here is hidden in that hydroton. What is your chiller set at?
havent lifted the pot yet - chiller is set at 20degrees Celsius

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

mmm last run i washed the hydroton with bleach. but i rinsed them very well and they sat dry for a couple of months before using them wonder if that has caused this

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

mmm last run i washed the hydroton with bleach. but i rinsed them very well and they sat dry for a couple of months before using them wonder if that has caused this
Sorry I should be more clear. What I meant is that I suspect the roots are, well the root cause lol.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

You are sitting right at 1.0 VPD if we can trust the digital readout there in your tent. đź‘Ť

Also not a big deal but I just noticed, you want the air pump higher than the water.

Maybe see if anything is coming out the bottom of the pots?

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

You are sitting right at 1.0 VPD if we can trust the digital readout there in your tent. đź‘Ť

Also not a big deal but I just noticed, you want the air pump higher than the water.

Maybe see if anything is coming out the bottom of the pots?
just checked and nah no roots out the bottom yet - they probably still bit young. what does the air pump do if it is lower then the rez water

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Can syphon and flood in rare situations.

Any idea how much they are drinking? At this stage probably should be like .5 gallons per day.
yeah id say .5 gall - i have probably added back 8Litrs of water so far and could top with with another 2 .

not sure if i should change the rez out or not this weekend . its hard to know the NER ratio now.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

yeah id say .5 gall - i have probably added back 8Litrs of water so far and could top with with another 2 .

not sure if i should change the rez out or not this weekend . its hard to know the NER ratio now.
when i add back water i just use tap water with no nutrients thats correct yeah ?

savagenovelties

savagenovelties

Supporter
Are you using RO water or regular tap?
Also do you have two ph monitors, or do you just count on the one you have. It’s also nice to have two because if one goes out of wack the other will tell you it needs to be recalibrated

Top Bottom