anyone tried hum tea?

• Thread starter iscrog4food
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I have been reading about Cutting edge's hum tea and i am pretty sure i am gonna buy the machine. It seems as though it is the only product that actually included live protazoa. Has anyone actually tried this stuff? Also i noticed the instructions say to use only plain water and not to ph it and to use it once a week. It also says that it works best in Coco coir. Anyone have any insight on this product?

the rrock

the rrock

How much $ is the "Machine" ive been making my own tea for years without a machine. Could you post up a link? i use to buy tea from the hydro store until they told me how simple it was to make with the certain ingredients. Does the "Machine" cut down on brewing time or do they supply the ingredients when you buy the "Machine"?

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

It really doesn't say much about it on the website. Dont get me wrong the machine is really just a large res with an aeration pump and you could DIY easily. It does come with the makings for the tea. I think retail is something like 350 including the ingredients for the frist 16 gallons of tea ( it is a 16 gallon res and one gallon of tea is good for 55 gallons of mix). I picked the machine and 2 batches of tea ingredients (usually like $150 each 16 gallons) for $300 out the door. The main difference from what the rep said is that the ingredients include live protazoa (they come refriderated and must be kept like that untill use). I know teas are pretty simple but i figure this is a good starting point then you can add your own stuff as neededI guess ill let you guys know how it goes.

T

tomsawyer

This stuff is simple and easy to use. I love it. works great. Bucket and an airstone and pump.

Latest posts

Top Bottom